Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Got it, thanks.
I was reviewing what the problem was, but I can't find any, isn't the "condition" that I thought I was going to find, your problem would be that "Wet Dreams" doesn't appear, is it invincible? or throw you some kind of error?

sadasdsads213123

Jul 22, 2020
I changed this piece of code in screens.rpy "textbutton _("Wet Dreams") action Replay("WetD")"
To "textbutton _("Wet Dreams") action ShowMenu("WetD") And made the Wet Dreams clickable

Jun 14, 2020
I was reviewing what the problem was, but I can't find any, isn't the "condition" that I thought I was going to find, your problem would be that "Wet Dreams" doesn't appear, is it invincible? or throw you some kind of error?
The problem with using "textbutton _("Wet Dreams") action Replay("WetD")" in your "Screens.rpy", is that it only shows the actions of the label "WetD" if the player has already visited / passed that label. However, the label is never visited via "jump WetD" (I guess you could do that at the end of the current version as a "Hey you reached the end, here you go, enjoy!").

Thus, the option will stay greyed out for the player while on your end, the fact you visited that label during testing may have been saved into your persistent-files, so you might be able to access it. I had to delete both persistent-files under "This-is-not-heaven/game/saves/" and "AppData/Roaming/RenPy/TINH1080p-xxx" to have it greyed out again (now that I think about it this could make things finicy for several players on the same system, couldn't it?).

You could just use that "jump WetD" at the end of the current version to unlock it for the player, but that'd also fire for someone who's on their second or third playthrough and may not want to see it rn. Thus, I'd suggest working with some variable to unlock it, in conjunction with the "Just show it" solution from S00145 and use "action ShowMenu" and just say "You haven't unlocked this yet" if the variable "hasUnlockedWetDreams" is False or something like that.

10/10 ending btw

Reactions: Altered Vision

splabich

May 31, 2018
I don't know, this translation seems very Argentine to me. ''Kiara: estas re grande!'' XD is very strange but I don't dislike it, I'm from there anyway hahahah

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I like the game. Story is interesting, but daaaamn MC is thick.
P.S. And what the hell was that with Megan. He misses when women try to seduce him and then suddenly, when a woman tells him to stop, he thinks she is got a massive crush on him. On the first day. And that whole dialogue between them was dumb as fuck.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I just downloaded it and started to play. It looks good so far.

BTW, that "No Spitting on the sidewalk" sign in the bar is a real thing in older cities back East. Back in the 18th, 19th and early 20th Centuries, there were other problems than CVD & Influenza. Tuberculosis (TB) in particular was a MAJOR health concern. The TB virus can be in spittum and when the liquid dries the virus becomes airborne.

Update: I may have spoken too soon. It's turning into a "Topper" clone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Ver0,5.rpy", line 4701, in script
jump F13
ScriptError: could not find label 'F13'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Ver0,5.rpy", line 4701, in script
jump F13
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\This-is-not-heaven-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\This-is-not-heaven-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'F13'.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes