BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4 Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update pls

Reactions: Xtmr61

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Ver0,5.rpy", line 4701, in script
jump F13
ScriptError: could not find label 'F13'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Ver0,5.rpy", line 4701, in script
jump F13
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\This-is-not-heaven-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\This-is-not-heaven-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'F13'.
Hi!
You have to download the patch and paste it into the game folder.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
The way it was setup and the direction it's going it seems she will be but as of now she is not.
I see, thank you for answering my questions. I can't see that going well given the reaction to the infamous three letter tag, but who knows maybe she is not that well liked by the player base.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I see, thank you for answering my questions. I can't see that going well given the reaction to the infamous three letter tag, but who knows maybe she is not that well liked by the player base.
Liked or not, what's the point of spending time making content for her with some random dude when there's hardly any action for the MC? Another dev who thinks harem games should be filled with dream and cuck sex.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I was going to give this a shot but after this bit of info I think I'll just have to do a hard pass on this one.
Hi!
I was reading your comments, and I wanted to say it one more time, there will be no NTR or anything like that.
Just wait for ver0.6 to see how everything progresses. (In that version more will be explained than what was seen in the current version.)
Greetings!

Oct 29, 2017
The Amy scene is setting up how unsatisfied she is with her current fella before the arrival of the MC and his magical penis to save her (sex)life.

Also, it's only NTR if they have boyfriends after the MC, not before.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes