Unity Completed This Office Worker Keeps Turning Her Ass Towards Me [v121121] [FantasmTheater Charlotte]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Faulty Dreams

May 19, 2017
it doesn't say that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I don’t know where i got my headcannon.

I believe i read it on other site where some people were discussing the ending.

That was also before an official translation.

Anyway one thing was for sure, the ending left some food for thinking on me during my after-nut clarity.

Reactions: guhgh

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I can't tell if you're serious.
It's about 50/50, kinda sarcastic. You know how many of these games have a male MC that apparently can't help misinterpreting pretty much anything a woman does in front of them as something sexual? Plus yeah, some have already chimed in with the Activision Blizzard thing. I mean this is obviously a fantasy and in real life, she'd be in an office chair more likely than not.

I don't wanna get too serious about all this. Probably was a "what if" scenario, maybe inspired by real-life, but the line "maybe she's just trying to do her job, dumbass" did run through my mind on taking in the title and the overview.

Reactions: Blackfriar

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
My interpretation is that MC was dead already at the start of the game. He died while working over time, and the "girl" he's fucking isn't real, hence why she doesn't ever react to anything.
that wouldn't make much sense in any of the other endings where he went home normally and where the girl treated him as usual the next day.

Reactions: Heey!

Hoothe

Feb 11, 2018
So I'm normally a lurker, but seeing as no one has said anything yet, you can use the up and down arrows keys to changed the speed you can fuck her. Trying to see if there's something special hidden if you do things right.

*edit* Z zooms in and X zooms out

Nosgoth

May 6, 2020
So I'm normally a lurker, but seeing as no one has said anything yet, you can use the up and down arrows keys to changed the speed you can fuck her. Trying to see if there's something special hidden if you do things right.

*edit* Z zooms in and X zooms out
It's all in the readme, and no, it only has 3 endings (as said in the readme).

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes