4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
the developer of this game fucks everything up so much with this bugged game that every single update it is impossible to make sure all new scenes were triggered before the bugged "end of update" screen shows up on top of the game
Yeah, Kal is no John Carmack, that much is obvious... though I didn't have problems with unlocking the content (not using an old save, of course).
I Can't progress Millie quest after get caught peeking 5 times + tell her to talk usually. How should I do?
Did you go to the janitor's closet?

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Right, after she catches you peeping in the closet you are supposed to talk to her the next day, then again on the following day, and only then go to to the closet.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
This is serious...?
Thought I was going to see some handsome Males because of the gay keyword, but I was disappointed with the trip, then it has nothing but absolutely disgusting content to zap at top speed. (there's nothing gay at all) - then there isn't much else, not even a solid enough story to have that name.
As usual, just a typical scribble of a straight person with nothing in their brain, well ... - yes, a sort of cock-like appearance and then that's it.

Can we stop ridiculing the gaming world at the lowest level please?

For about two years the real gaming world is in the process of sinking and disappearing at full speed unfortunately, almost all the real and also the great professionals have completely abandoned all their work and passions.
clearly drunk gaming is juggernaut its not disappearing any time soon, there always be indie games popping up, gaming industry dwarfs hollywood like by tons of billions of dollars. That's on those dev's if they want stop making their game that's their choice, not ours would i be upset if i help fund it? yes but we are only supporting it not making it.

Reactions: snowman44

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
This is serious...?
Thought I was going to see some handsome Males because of the gay keyword, but I was disappointed with the trip, then it has nothing but absolutely disgusting content to zap at top speed. (there's nothing gay at all) - then there isn't much else, not even a solid enough story to have that name.
As usual, just a typical scribble of a straight person with nothing in their brain, well ... - yes, a sort of cock-like appearance and then that's it.

For about two years the real gaming world is in the process of sinking and disappearing at full speed unfortunately, almost all the real and also the great professionals have completely abandoned all their work and passions.
You didn't like the game, we get it. No need for all that vitriol, though.
I am sure you can find something that suits more your tastes in this forum.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Already do that, and the available option only "catch you later", and after go to the closet, there's no other option in the phone.
There's no option in the phone. After the second conversation, you can go immediately in the closet, which is when you're offered a choice whether to text her or not.
This is serious...?

Well, the game is made by straight dudes, for straight dudes. Traps are the most you're going to see, like it or not. Imo the "gay" tag seems to be more of a hindrance than help in this case.

Last edited:

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
I can't seem to get past day 3 or something, every time I try to enter the school I just get "An exception has occurred" and it references "'derek_new_convos' is not defined".

Anyone know how to fix this? Currently I'm stuck right after the part where you either kiss mom or let her sleep on you.

Edit: Found out that the cest-patch is what caused the issues. Didn't find a fix but did a workaround by having two copies of the game, one with the patch and one without. Now I have to switch between the versions whenever I need to get past Derek.

Last edited:

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
one question, i played the game a really good amount of time ago and i don't remember the game begin animated on sex scenes, just like the finishing cumming scene begin animated and other little things. Does the game have animated sex?

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Can someone be kind enough to share a full save? I don't mind from this version or the last one. Thanks in advance, guys!

alexilloelpillo

Jan 23, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm getting this error message, any help would be much appreciated. Thank You.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 353, in script call
call screen mcbedroom_room
NameError: name 'derek_new_convos' is not defined"

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm getting this error message, any help would be much appreciated. Thank You.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 353, in script call
call screen mcbedroom_room
NameError: name 'derek_new_convos' is not defined"
Did you restart your game?

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Did you restart your game?
Having this exact same problem, happens when clicking on "Castlewood High" on my phone's map. Happened after I used UnRen to skip unseen scenes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/location mclivingroom.rpy", line 344, in script call
    call screen mclivingroom_room with dissolve
  File "game/location mclivingroom.rpy", line 344, in script call
    call screen mclivingroom_room with dissolve
NameError: name 'derek_new_convos' is not defined[/QUOTE]
Restarting the game does not work.

FIXED IT:

Just deleted and downloaded the game and that fixed it, game seems to break when using UnRen to skip unseen scenes.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes