4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Gnrl1124

Oct 25, 2022
This Romantic World [v1.5] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 202mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thank you

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
I'm Stuck in the Red World is this a bug or am I just missing something because I have no idea what to do? Can anyone help

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
So, I'm stuck at the same point of before, when Holly asks for the uniform. I guess Iit's a bug at this point. Is there a way to fix this? As anyone else had this problem and manage to go throught? You'd be a lot of help, thanks

Reactions: Twojstarykochany

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
man i got a bug in elianna quest, after the dream scene the switch make her observations about the situation but em i click anywhere she says the line over and over again and the quest dont progress.
Someone knows how to fix this?

Reactions: Jmnchew2

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
An FYI to you all you fellow incest perverts. The ipatch breaks the Jane poker party trigger and the Elianna apology trigger. I did a fresh install and booted up the same save I had been using and both triggered just fine.
So that's why I can't progress those two storylines! Thank you, I thought I missed something

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 1.0 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.

Installation
For PC - copy the incest patch GAME folder to the installation folder, overwrite any existing files.

UPDATE
Fixed, I hope, the issues with the patch.
Yeah it's 50% not good as it still says Choe and Raina aren't blood-related half the time.

Reactions: Studio2

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Same here.

Don't know what to do.
click around on items (the surfing board is 2 items) until you found them all

and now my question...... i did all of them except chloe is quest line (that i stuck on getting more videos for her but for some reason never got one even if i did her quest first) and liz because i cant complete chloe is quest
i used the version on op and applied no patch (ingame it says it is hotfix1)

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 1.0 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.

Installation
For PC - copy the incest patch GAME folder to the installation folder, overwrite any existing files.

UPDATE
Fixed, I hope, the issues with the patch.
will it get updated for the 1.5 Version?

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
click around on items (the surfing board is 2 items) until you found them all

and now my question...... i did all of them except chloe is quest line (that i stuck on getting more videos for her but for some reason never got one even if i did her quest first) and liz because i cant complete chloe is quest
i used the version on op and applied no patch (ingame it says it is hotfix1)
Where's the Surfing Board? I can only see Casey Hat, Bria Strip Pole, Jane's face and Millie's can't find anyone else's

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes