4.20 star(s) 43 Votes
D

Deleted member 141956

the download above is safe (i swear) and seems to be the updated version of the very first demo with the car wash and stuff

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
if you want to get rid of all the "step" nonsense, delete the scripts.rpa file in the "game" folder and replace it with the scripts folder in this zip file.
Is there any way to add this to the unofficial android version? I remember a way with Lucky Patcher for another game, but forgot how.

Chris2

Feb 28, 2018
What or where do I go after the first time watching through the peep hole at the women's shower, I've clicked everything I could and talked to everyone but I'm stuck

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Mar 19 at 1:17am

Status Update

Hey guys! Just want to post an update to let you know what's going on around here lately. First and foremost we're shooting for the release date on the next build of the game to be Sunday, April 14th, with the pre-alpha test version releasing for the level 4 tier sometime during the week leading up to it. That will put us close to our ideal two-month release schedule since the last build hit February 9th. And we want to stick to that time-frame as best we can.

Since the last update we spent a little time polishing up the original free demo, as we want to try and get it on some of the big marketplaces if we can to try and spread the word. But as for the build we're working on now, this will be our most ambitious update yet. What we're trying to do involves restructuring the entire gameplay format. I'll explain: as it is now, the game is very linear and episodic in nature. Certain events happen at certain times, and I've found it a little too easy to write scenarios where the player can get stuck if they miss something.

So what Kal's doing now is trying to break up the structure so the player has the freedom to return home and end the day whenever they want to, rather than just when specific conditions are met. Adding a day/night cycle will really open up what we can do in regards to fleshing out the quest lines for the girls, and I'm looking forward to having much more room to breathe in the way I write the story from here on out. It may still seem fairly linear in the next build, because we don't have a ton of content to work with yet. (Also we don't yet have anything set up for when the weekend comes around, so for the time being every day is a school day,) but we want to lay this groundwork now so we don't have to go back and change it later.

As for everything else, work is coming along well. I'm super excited to have finally started Jane's party in the comic, and I hope you like what I have planned in

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Apr 10 at 12:35am

Game Status Update

Hey guys I must regretfully announce that we're running a couple days behind schedule, and won't quite make the April 14th deadline I set for the release of this new build. There are two reasons why: one is that Kal's infant son has come down with chicken pox this week, so crunching to get all the last-minute coding done like he did on the last build is understandably out of the question this time.
The second reason for the delay is on my end: I want to animate a scene that was a static image in the last build. The scene is coming along well and I think you guys will like it, it's just very time consuming and I need an extra couple days to polish it before it goes into the game.
So when can you expect the update? Sometime during the following week after the 14th, (and as promised the pre-alpha test version for the Level Four tier will drop sooner.) I apologize if that's a bit vague, but I think I may start making release dates more general in the future, such as "the week of" rather than "this specific day." You'd think that the stressful, panicked days Kal and I spent scrambling to finish the last two builds before their respective deadlines would have taught me that the timetables for game production need to be a bit more flexible, at least while our team still only consists of two people who are learning as they go. But it seems that its only now gotten through my head.
Anyhow, sorry for the delay everyone. If you know me, you know nothing tears me up inside more than having to break a promise. But I hope you understand, and find the new build worth the wait when it releases.

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
hey guys after i found the statue thing in the janitor's closet, im stuck. there's no locations showing on my phone so i can't go to the park or leave school. any advice?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Apr 19 at 10:06pm

Patreon Pin Up and Game Status Update

Two pin ups this week? Hell yes there is! But as you might imagine, there's a reason: I'm afraid we still need more time to work on the game before we release a new update, and we won't be able to get it done this week like we hoped. Between Kal's son getting sick and us having to rebuild all the code from scratch to implement our day/night cycle, if we released what we have now it just wouldn't be enough of an improvement over the last build for my liking. I want players to come away impressed with every update. And if that means one needs more time to cook, then I think it's worth the additional delay.
So what's the upside? Well for one thing, this update will now have an extra scene with Chloe that was going to have to wait until June originally, and, until the update is released, I'll be doing two Patreon exclusive pin ups per week, one on Monday and one on Friday. The Monday pin up will remain for the level two tier and above, but the Friday pin up will be open to all tiers. Think of it as my way of saying thanks to everyone who sticks with us while we try and work out the kinks to make it as game designers.
I truly appreciate your patience on this one.

D

Deleted member 141956

Would be very grateful for a download link to the test build

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
1.jpg

I've decided that since the player character has to go to class so often in the game, it presents a great opportunity to work in some new teachers as side characters. I have two ideas for the the first new one, and I'd like to hear which you'd like to see first. I say "first" because the loser still may end up in the game eventually, she just might get retooled a little based on the feedback I get.

Choice A: She's a small, meek young woman who's just begun her career as a high school teacher. She knows that letting the students fuck her is wrong and feels guilty for doing it, but she can't stop herself. Not only that, she gets off on being verbally belittled and shamed by her teenage lovers. They quickest way to make her come is to call her "slutty" or "dirty" in any way.

Choice B: She behaves about how you'd expect based on her physique. As one of the few non-bisexual female characters, she presents her body as a challenge of sorts to her male students, as not many have the physical fortitude to spend a night with her without cracking any ribs. She's easy enough to get into bed, but do so at your own peril.

And those are the contenders! The winner will be back next week for another vote to shape their appearance.

Would be very grateful for a download link to the test build
test build is only for $15 and up patrons. $5 patrons (i.e. me) will get access on Saturday

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes