This site is overfull of Male Protagoist rispect of Female Protagoist and Futa Protagoist.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm female and a lesbian. I enjoy lesbian game of which there are very few.

I don't feel the need to ask for more for one reason only, i'm a minority on here and it wouldn't benefit the devs at all.

There are some awesome devs that have been kind enough to add a lesbian path in their female protag games and I do appreciate that. There are also some really awesome devs that have both male and female MC's with various romance options like Bad Memories and Notty is adding a female MC to Heavy Five at some point.

It doesn't bother me that there is a lack, I still enjoy the stories of a lot of those male protag games.

Sure i'm fussy when it does come to male protags. I can't play MC's like the one in Midnight Paradise. I don't mind playing a male but I refuse to play an absolute dickhead with no likeable qualities whatsoever. I don't want to see them get the girl I want to see them castrated and that's just not enjoyable to play.

It's also why I avoid a lot of incest games. When you have that complete creepy bastard that spies on them in the shower and rapes them in their sleep I lose interest quickly.

I think most people don't mind female protags but I do know there are a vocal few that hate them.

However the vast majority are hetero males and it makes sense that devs cater to them first.

While there are a decent number of us fems on here only a handful of us are gay so male protag still gives the straight women the hot scenes they enjoy.

It's all in numbers and catering to the lowest isn't going to see a financial success.
I'm male and I love trate female as them wont to betreat. I agree with you. I like see and read tha awsome story in female rotagonist, lesbian or bisexual, I love more game where work great when we start ply the game until the end to all routh. I'm this kinda of man who like see a female blackmailing o whetvere te wont to do to female protanogist, first af all rispet an honor this is man I am. I think a can write wonderfull story about female protanogist If this would satisfiad al of them.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Even as a straight male I really wish there were more female protagonist game with a bit more focus on lesbian content. I'd love to see some lesbian focused incest games or even a traditional lesbian harem game. One thing I like playing in female protag games with lesbian content where you're supposed to be playing as "corrupt" or "slutty" I'd like more options where you could really dig into womanizing, just hooking up with every girl you meet being a total player in that sense, then when you're asked if you're a lesbian it allows you to answer affirmatively (GGGB pushes the Bi thing on you and never even gives you a chance to self identify as a lesbian). Like I think it would be hot to play as a slutty lesbian that only hooks up with guys if it leads to a chance of getting with a new hot girl.

Also I think it would be really interesting to do a cheating wife sim where you're allowed to state in the game's mechanics that the reason you're cheating is that you realize you're gay and you want to make up for lost time with all the beautiful women that surround you.

There's a lot of potential for these things hate seeing it go to waste.

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Almost half of the games i've played probably had female protags but most of the time i don't care if they're female or male.
As for futa... i think that's a personal thing. Don't involve normal people.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Dont like playing as a female since you always get raped,drugged etc, its just not fun
then start playing otome games, they're available on playstore, app store and steam like agent of love, dangerous relationship, my famous lover and i also create otome game list that i found on this forum, you can see it here

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I would have loved for more games where you play as female that's all-girl, or at least with a lesbian path, and I also would like more games with a futa protagonist, especially one that's a trap.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Bi thing isn't pushed, in fact, several characters ask Ash if she's a lesbian now or bi but she's reluctant to answer because human sexuality can be a tough thing to nail. Eva can be the only girl MC sleeps with, in fact, she can even say that she wouldn't ever sleep with any other girl. And that is exactly why she doesn't call herself gay - it's all new to her and you don't just become mentally okay with your sexuallity overnight. Plus, she did have fulfilling relationship with at least one guy before, so calling her a lesbian would be a bit of a stretch.[/SPOILER]
That is fair. I guess it's just a quirk that if you're roleplaying as Ashley and want to actively make the decision as her to self identify as a lesbian the game never lets you. It always goes out of its way to put words of sexual fluidity in her mouth after you answer a question as her which might have had a very different meaning when you chose the response.

If you're playing as primarily lesbian in the game, some of the male characters can start to come off as aggressive and creepy, and stating in an intensely affirmative manner that you self identify as a lesbian when that's how you're primarily playing seems like a natural thing to do in those situations.

It's less about how it often is in reality and more about deciding within the framework of the game, this is who my character is and I want to make a firm statement about it.

it feels at times like you could choose a dialogue option like

"Hell yeah I'm a lesbian, penis now disgusts me and I never want a man to touch me ever again!"

And then the in game dialouge that would come after that choice would be Ashley spending the rest of the scene talking about being sexually fluid and not sure of where she stands on sexuality.

Reactions: Nottravis

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Even as a straight male I really wish there were more female protagonist game with a bit more focus on lesbian content. [...] One thing I like playing in female protag games with lesbian content where you're supposed to be playing as "corrupt" or "slutty" I'd like more options where you could really dig into womanizing, just hooking up with every girl you meet being a total player in that sense, then when you're asked if you're a lesbian it allows you to answer affirmatively [...]
Same for me.
As a straight male, the interest of a game with a female protagonist is in all what can't happen to me in real life. I'll never be a girl, but seeing girls be banged by a guy, I experience it each time I have sex... Same for the "seduction phase". It's a girl searching a guy to bang her, all she really have to do is to ask a one word question : sex ?
But being a girl that have interest in girls only (with an option for hermaphrodites since it's also something that I can't experience) is something totally different, and something that will never happen to me.

Also I think it would be really interesting to do a cheating wife sim where you're allowed to state in the game's mechanics that the reason you're cheating is that you realize you're gay and you want to make up for lost time with all the beautiful women that surround you.
Even if homosexuality is far to be accepted everywhere in the world, there's really few places where a lesbian will start by living a straight life and go as far as marrying a guy. But she can be a bisexual MC who discovered late that she's also appealed by women (possibly because she repressed this until [something]), and now want to catch up with all the hot lesbian sex she missed.
The "something" can possibly be that during some holidays with her children, but without the husband always too busy working, she was forced (but not necessarily effectively raped) into lesbian sex when she was drunk. Now, she search to understand why she liked it more than she should have been, slowly testing with girls until she understand that she like girls as well than guys, or perhaps even more.

But for me the female protagonist game by excellence would be a well done incest one.
One of the daughter being sexually interested in the females of her family, she'll have to awake two desires on them. Not only they need to accept the idea of incest, but they also need to discover that they are in fact bisexual. With a good author that know how to handle incest and female characters, it could be a really amazing game full of innuendos ; the MC testing the water for their bisexuality, for their acceptation of incest, and for the interest they can have to the MC.
As cherry on the cake, one of the sisters is lesbian, totally opened to incest and already want to have sex with the MC. But because of this, she's the cliché big sister. The one that had to fight her desire since so long that she became a bitch. Therefore, she's the one that check all the cases, but also the one that the MC never test. She can intervene in many ways. late in the game as the jealous sister that discover that the MC have sex with other members of the family and make a big scene about this, refusing to admit why because from her point of view, it mean that she was a bitch for nothing and could have had sex with her loved sister since so many years already ; up to the MC to soften her. Or early, understanding what the MC try to do, and helping her pursue her dream to turn the family as her harem ; possibly as lover or as mistress that "blackmail" her sister (I'll help you if you accept to but my pet).
To not be too cliché, she can be the aunt instead of one of the sisters.
Nottravis, if you don't know what to do once you've finished Heavy five...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Same for me.
As a straight male, the interest of a game with a female protagonist is in all what can't happen to me in real life. I'll never be a girl, but seeing girls be banged by a guy, I experience it each time I have sex... Same for the "seduction phase". It's a girl searching a guy to bang her, all she really have to do is to ask a one word question : sex ?
But being a girl that have interest in girls only (with an option for hermaphrodites since it's also something that I can't experience) is something totally different, and something that will never happen to me.

Even if homosexuality is far to be accepted everywhere in the world, there's really few places where a lesbian will start by living a straight life and go as far as marrying a guy. But she can be a bisexual MC who discovered late that she's also appealed by women (possibly because she repressed this until [something]), and now want to catch up with all the hot lesbian sex she missed.
The "something" can possibly be that during some holidays with her children, but without the husband always too busy working, she was forced (but not necessarily effectively raped) into lesbian sex when she was drunk. Now, she search to understand why she liked it more than she should have been, slowly testing with girls until she understand that she like girls as well than guys, or perhaps even more.

But for me the female protagonist game by excellence would be a well done incest one.
One of the daughter being sexually interested in the females of her family, she'll have to awake two desires on them. Not only they need to accept the idea of incest, but they also need to discover that they are in fact bisexual. With a good author that know how to handle incest and female characters, it could be a really amazing game full of innuendos ; the MC testing the water for their bisexuality, for their acceptation of incest, and for the interest they can have to the MC.
As cherry on the cake, one of the sisters is lesbian, totally opened to incest and already want to have sex with the MC. But because of this, she's the cliché big sister. The one that had to fight her desire since so long that she became a bitch. Therefore, she's the one that check all the cases, but also the one that the MC never test. She can intervene in many ways. late in the game as the jealous sister that discover that the MC have sex with other members of the family and make a big scene about this, refusing to admit why because from her point of view, it mean that she was a bitch for nothing and could have had sex with her loved sister since so many years already ; up to the MC to soften her. Or early, understanding what the MC try to do, and helping her pursue her dream to turn the family as her harem ; possibly as lover or as mistress that "blackmail" her sister (I'll help you if you accept to but my pet).
To not be too cliché, she can be the aunt instead of one of the sisters.
Nottravis, if you don't know what to do once you've finished Heavy five...
looks thoughtful - part one

Weeeeelllll.....I'm as straight as something that's really straight. No really. If you needed to measure a straight line or something that needed something really straight, I'd be your girl. Yet...um...I've sorta gone a bit wonky once. Only once mind but there was a time when there was a scenario involving me, a guest set of boobs and no penis and sex. Quite a bit of sex. Now, I dunno if that says anything about me or women in general - but I can vouch that it can happen. So make of that what you will.

looks thoughtful - part two
..it could be a really amazing game full of innuendos..
*laughs* and you thought of boring old me? :)

It's a neat idea for a game you have there though anne O'nymous but sadly I already have my next game on the stocks and in pre-production. You'll be pleased to know it is a fem protag tho, so there's that?

Untitled.png

*needs to do a lot of work on the ship tho!*

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Weeeeelllll.....I'm as straight as something that's really straight. No really. If you needed to measure a straight line or something that needed something really straight, I'd be your girl. Yet...um...I've sorta gone a bit wonky once. Only once mind but there was a time when there was a scenario involving me, a guest set of boobs and no penis and sex. Quite a bit of sex. Now, I dunno if that says anything about me or women in general - but I can vouch that it can happen. So make of that what you will.
It just prove that the many scientific studies regarding women sexual arousal aren't wrong.
Women aren't this different to men, and can be physically aroused without effectively feeling aroused ; it's just that a guy will not miss the fact that he have an erection. And it happen that, according to the said studies, women are physically aroused by (basically speaking) any sexual scene, even when mentally they don't feel aroused. And this apply whatever the nature of the scene. Whatever the practice and gender of the partners, the physical arousal will be triggered almost every time ; but obviously it will generally stay at what is the female equivalent of an half soft erection.
This is probably due to the fact that you are more cerebral than us, poor primal males. What arouse you isn't just what you see, but also what is represented, so the idea of sex. Therefore two males having sex, are just two people having sex, and the idea can become appealing. And, if the physical arousal become high enough, well... then everything is possible.
But yet, it's just a question of physical arousal. Put face to a situation where a woman will not be just witness, but have to become actor, it will be totally different. Straight you are, straight you'll stay ; "sorry girl, but not sorry, don't expect me to have sex with you".

*laughs* and you thought of boring old me? :)
You know perfectly what I think regarding this. You are a good writer and, yes, you can write good innuendos.
Did I need to invoke Chris and, by example, her little play with the MC when he still had not a single clue that the girl in charge of the communication is his sister ? Perhaps that yourself see it as obvious, but I can assure you that it was really well done.
And if making such a game, with such a so well wrote story, is being boring, then I hope that I'll become boring one day ; since I'm already old.

It's a neat idea for a game you have there though anne O'nymous
Alas, I already have so much of ideas, and so few times to learn how to make them true :(

but sadly I already have my next game on the stocks and in pre-production.
I can wait that you've finished this one too :p

You'll be pleased to know it is a fem protag tho, so there's that?
Sailing the seven seas...
There were few female pirates, but they were named , or , and now there will be a new one, feared more than those three reunited, I'm sure :)

PuggoFrogo3

Mar 17, 2019
So we ain't going to talk about fetishs just genders?
Piss fetish? Chair Fetish? When will we see CHAIR FETISH. I AM WAITING FOR SOME FUCKING CHAIR FETISHES. PLEASE

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This is probably due to the fact that you are more cerebral than us, poor primal males. What arouse you isn't just what you see, but also what is represented, so the idea of sex.
and alcohol. Don't forget booze ;)
There were few female pirates, but they were named , or , and now there will be a new one, feared more than those three reunited, I'm sure :)
That'll be up to the player, no? :)
So we ain't going to talk about fetishs just genders?
Piss fetish? Chair Fetish? When will we see CHAIR FETISH. I AM WAITING FOR SOME FUCKING CHAIR FETISHES. PLEASE
Chair fetish?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

draco987

Jun 28, 2018
well im a straight guy, i have been on this site since 2 weeks aprox (nice to meet all of you by the way) my prefered tag is futa (dont know why, but yea i like them a lot) but i dont care if there is a male/female/futa protagonist, i usually dont like lesbian or gay sex but that just my preferences, i dont think that the fact that we have a lot more games with male protagonist is a reason to cry like that with feminism and bullshits like that, what is the next? there is not enought games with fish protagonist?