Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I just love these explanations that are obviously fake. I mean, for something to be consensual, both sides need to be fully mature and aware of their actions. This by default excludes children/animals/beasts/plants/objects etc. since they can't give consent (I know there are degenerates like Hypnotist Sappho that tried to convince the world otherwise but we can ignore such wizardry).

Now, this implies that enemies are sentient and aware...so why they "infest" the area in the first place? :D
This may sound offensive to the creators of said games but . . . Games that claim it´s consensual in a Game like those is usually a sign that they are trash . . .
if people want consent they should play a dating Hentai Game or something like that . . .

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
This may sound offensive to the creators of said games but . . . Games that claim it´s consensual in a Game like those is usually a sign that they are trash . . .
if people want consent they should play a dating Hentai Game or something like that . . .
Eh, in hentai games "consent" is them enjoying the sex even if they were trying to avoid it. I dont want to see the girl crying and screaming in pain like real rape, I want to try and catch the girl and get good times for all.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Eh, in hentai games "consent" is them enjoying the sex even if they were trying to avoid it. I dont want to see the girl crying and screaming in pain like real rape, I want to try and catch the girl and get good times for all.
You kinda missed the point of what was the idea here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR;
Most hentai games are clearly about rape and sexual abuse in one form or the other. Trying to justify it is a pitiful attempt of mental gymnastics that most often is not exactly needed. It's like claiming that gothic loli is legal because she is in fact 10000 years old. The backstory is not the issue here :D

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes