ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
  1. I understand the core game loop is a randomized dungeon that resets, but there should still be some elements of progression that stick, such as cosmetics or a gallery.
  2. They are random. I’m saying they ought to be a little less random.
  3. I understand that they deal damage, but they deal too much damage. How often can you afford to get hit to view a scene without seriously compromising your run? once every five levels?
    Which enemies let you spawn guardians? I don’t think I’ve seen that mechanic before.
  4. Dashing as you fall helps some, but take those hyaena enemies, for instance: they wind up their darts the instant you’re in the air, so if you get unlucky and there are three or four in the pit, there’s nowhere safe to land; dashing doesn’t make you invulnerable long enough to avoid multiple projectiles.
  5. I like the combat too; I just think the balance between gameplay and sex isn’t quite on point yet.
While I’m bitching, I’ll add that there should be a real skip function for dialogue; as is, the CTRL button just does what pressing Z should do, viz., speed up the text.
Every enemy with vaginal penetration (so everything EXCEPT the Hyena) can impregnate the heroine. when the pregnancy reaches full term (Pregnancy progress increases once you clear a room, going backwards through already cleared rooms does nothing) she will give birth to a minion called a "guardian". The guardians equipment changes depending on who the father is, with goblins giving a club/sword, the pig boss giving a shield etc. Insect type enemies (the grub, flying bees etc) can PARASITIZE you however, which is a similar mechanic to pregnancy but after carrying it to full term the child spawned will be an enemy.
As for cosmetics, all are unlocked from the wardrobe in the church at the beginning of the run, i think the dev might be trying to do the RoR2 thing where pickups show on your character.
If you're trying to get pregnant, try and only get knocked down when your in the ovluation state since that greatly increases the chances of successful impregnation (it happens randomly on new floors or can find/buy a potion)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Every enemy with vaginal penetration (so everything EXCEPT the Hyena) can impregnate the heroine. when the pregnancy reaches full term (Pregnancy progress increases once you clear a room, going backwards through already cleared rooms does nothing) she will give birth to a minion called a "guardian". The guardians equipment changes depending on who the father is, with goblins giving a club/sword, the pig boss giving a shield etc. Insect type enemies (the grub, flying bees etc) can PARASITIZE you however, which is a similar mechanic to pregnancy but after carrying it to full term the child spawned will be an enemy.
Rats, LOL, I play games like these for the insect content; I hate goblins and pigmen and such; no wonder I never stumbled upon that mechanic.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Rats, LOL, I play games like these for the insect content; I hate goblins and pigmen and such; no wonder I never stumbled upon that mechanic.
i feel it, was major disappointed when they released the bee, still if tentacles are your thing the mimic, iron maiden and tentaplant all give guardians

Reactions: Rugerrell6

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
i feel it, was major disappointed when they released the bee, still if tentacles are your thing the mimic, iron maiden and tentaplant all give guardians
Really? Last time I played, I intentionally got hit by the tentacle plant, but it didn’t seem to do anything.

Is the iron maiden that thing you can donate blood to? or is it something else?

Adase

Jul 15, 2017
Really? Last time I played, I intentionally got hit by the tentacle plant, but it didn’t seem to do anything.

Is the iron maiden that thing you can donate blood to? or is it something else?
I know Iron maiden can make you pregnant but I've not tried with the tentacle plant and the mimic.

Tentacles work like other enemies such as goblins, pigman, etc2. You can use the cheat to see that at base, you have 10% pregnancy chance and can be increased with items or will be very high during ovulation.

Parasites like bees and snails always get you "pregnant", I think anyway. They even hijack your pregnancy and changes it to their own species. But I think the counter on parasite vs birth is still not on point?

I really like that at the current version, your baby will be more or less customised. The most unique one I've found is the Iron maiden baby. You'll have a flying mini iron head wrapped around by tentacle. I don't know how powerful it is compared to the others though.

This game has some really cool pregnancy mechanic overall. Parasites you gave birth to will still attack you while the "humanoid" ones will follow and protect you.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
tentacle plant will hit you with their flying stuff that will temporary put you in a horny state, which mean one more hit and you will be knocked. you need to be knocked out by it in order to have scene with it.

Felixtung

Jun 6, 2024
my plugin is working on every version. next version too. (if don't it works, I will fix it)
There was a playerbirth file in the old version of the plugin that was an uncensored version of the birth animation, but in the new version the texture is in the wrong position, can you fix it?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
There was a playerbirth file in the old version of the plugin that was an uncensored version of the birth animation, but in the new version the texture is in the wrong position, can you fix it?
I'm not good at PhotoShop. I copied same location, same part. but result is strange as below.(with PlayerBirth_.png)
1722277161140.png
so I removed PlayerBirth_.png from plugin.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Newest update says that they redesigned the game concept and flow...
Said that it's challenging to tell a story with the current format.
And they'll say in more detail later what they've actually decided to go with.
Hopefully they didn't make it more generic.

• Sad
Reactions: srg91 and DiamondHu
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes