TheLagPlayer

Nov 16, 2019
Regarding the cheat table (there's a TLDR down below if you don't want a wall of text in the middle of the wank): I did some experiments myself, the cheat table isn't working, and it seems that would not be possible, as I did my own working cheating table, but when I finished the game and came back to the initial screen, it didn't worked anymore, it still registered numbers, I closed and opened CE again and reloaded the table, it still had the last numbers I put in them, but they did not correspond to the Health, Money and Keys anymore, so I think the game changes the addresses of the values in either resets of playthroughs or reloads of the game itself, so creating a working cheat table that anyone could just load seems to be impossible.

So, for the ones who still want one, the best is creating one yourself, if someone asks how Cheat Engine works and how to do it I might try a written tutorial, but anyway.

The first value to catch is health, the easiest one, is a float value (so check float points), but it looks like a normal integer one (doesn't have any numbers after the point in the display), just check for the number 40 and receive some damage, now check for the new number in display, 99% of cases you'll have it immediately.

Money is a little bit trickier, first, check for 4 bit values, now, generally money is dropped in pairs or more, so wait for your first drop of money, check for that number, and by the next drop check the new number (I don't recommend checking from 0 to the first drop, as a lot of processes oscillate from 0 to other values, but not many of them from one positive integer to another not immediately adjacent).

And finally for keys, sometimes they are dropped as 1, sometimes by pairs, like with the money, wait your first drop, then for other two or even three drops to ensure that the integer values are sufficiently apart. If you have less than 10 values that appeared after the check, is not that difficult to brute force it from there. And if you want to only pass the game I would advice to just do the Health check, is the only one necessary to advance in the game, money and keys are a plus, yeah, but Health is the only thing indispensable to keep going, no matter how wacky the tactics you're using.

TLDR: I checked the cheat table, doesn't work, and when I created one myself, it stopped working the next time I booted the game, so it seems the addresses change each game, so I don't think we can create a work-for-all cheat table, just create your own using the third to fifth paragraphs (for that only playthrough). If yall want a gallery the best you can do is screen-record while you are getting it in-game, 7 is the number of scenes that I remember, described in the spoiler below (or above, still don't know how this works)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheLagPlayer

Nov 16, 2019
what can i do after beating the pig boss?
After defeating the Pig Boss there should open a gate (like the ones in the green rooms) to pass to the Village (AKA second world), there is a boss room at the end of the Village too, but it just has the gate and a text in japanese (I think), if you go through that it just ends the game, if you don't see the gate after defeating the Pig Boss I would advise to check the game version you're playing, if it is indeed 0.1.1 Idk, it's probably a bug.

DarkDoragon

Sep 17, 2018
Decensor for v0.1.1
(Drop all files inside the main game folder)

I probably won't be updating it until v1.0, since the dev keeps changing the textures, and it's a pain to uncensor them all over again.

I couldn't recreate the Nun's pussy texture from the Pig Boss grab (and I also couldn't find any similar uncensored assets for it inside the game files); if anyone is willing to do so, it's the file Boss1Nun.dds inside the Textures folder. Everything else should be uncensored.

Enjoy!

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Regarding the cheat table (there's a TLDR down below if you don't want a wall of text in the middle of the wank): I did some experiments myself, the cheat table isn't working, and it seems that would not be possible, as I did my own working cheating table, but when I finished the game and came back to the initial screen, it didn't worked anymore, it still registered numbers, I closed and opened CE again and reloaded the table, it still had the last numbers I put in them, but they did not correspond to the Health, Money and Keys anymore, so I think the game changes the addresses of the values in either resets of playthroughs or reloads of the game itself, so creating a working cheat table that anyone could just load seems to be impossible.

So, for the ones who still want one, the best is creating one yourself, if someone asks how Cheat Engine works and how to do it I might try a written tutorial, but anyway.

The first value to catch is health, the easiest one, is a float value (so check float points), but it looks like a normal integer one (doesn't have any numbers after the point in the display), just check for the number 40 and receive some damage, now check for the new number in display, 99% of cases you'll have it immediately.

Money is a little bit trickier, first, check for 4 bit values, now, generally money is dropped in pairs or more, so wait for your first drop of money, check for that number, and by the next drop check the new number (I don't recommend checking from 0 to the first drop, as a lot of processes oscillate from 0 to other values, but not many of them from one positive integer to another not immediately adjacent).

And finally for keys, sometimes they are dropped as 1, sometimes by pairs, like with the money, wait your first drop, then for other two or even three drops to ensure that the integer values are sufficiently apart. If you have less than 10 values that appeared after the check, is not that difficult to brute force it from there. And if you want to only pass the game I would advice to just do the Health check, is the only one necessary to advance in the game, money and keys are a plus, yeah, but Health is the only thing indispensable to keep going, no matter how wacky the tactics you're using.

TLDR: I checked the cheat table, doesn't work, and when I created one myself, it stopped working the next time I booted the game, so it seems the addresses change each game, so I don't think we can create a work-for-all cheat table, just create your own using the third to fifth paragraphs (for that only playthrough). If yall want a gallery the best you can do is screen-record while you are getting it in-game, 7 is the number of scenes that I remember, described in the spoiler below (or above, still don't know how this works)

Addresses change between each run? Time to use pointers
Here is a 70 part CE guide lol

Reactions: Buziol

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Decensor for v0.1.1
(Drop all files inside the main game folder)

I probably won't be updating it until v1.0, since the dev keeps changing the textures, and it's a pain to uncensor them all over again.

I couldn't recreate the Nun's pussy texture from the Pig Boss grab (and I also couldn't find any similar uncensored assets for it inside the game files); if anyone is willing to do so, it's the file Boss1Nun.dds inside the Textures folder. Everything else should be uncensored.

Enjoy!
blessed and based ty for the attempt

Reactions: f9account

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Just started, this game is hard and makes me hard. Also I am wondering if I can upgrade my floppy umbrella to a floppy dildo at some point later on.

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017

There's a scene with the dogs in the werewolf level you need to have estrus and three dogs present

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes