HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is Lorain actually any good or on the level of Alien Quest Eve?
Well, the smut is different, wouldn't say better or worse, and the gameplay is much more enjoyable, because it's not some super serious RPG that inevitably gets frustrating and grindy unlike AQE.
And Lorain is shorter as well.
Things also feel way less rapey which is always a plus for me, feels like a game instead of a fight for survival

Feb 16, 2018
Addresses change between each run? Time to use pointers
Here is a 70 part CE guide lol
Made a pointer table for hp keys and money. Works on my end after multiple restarts. Hope it works for others cause it was a bitch to make.
There's a scene with the dogs in the werewolf level you need to have estrus and three dogs present
Screenshot? Tested and doesn't work. Just the regular werewolf scene.

ricchie

Jul 25, 2018
I dont know if anyone else is having this problem , it might be just me being dumb or something but for some reason the "PLAY" button in the main menu is not working for me. The Ci-En works , the Options works and the exit does too , its just the play one ; that if i might add it worked the first time and after 15 min and after closing the game and opening it once again it didnt anymore. Any ideas on why it's happening?

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Is there a way to unlock gallery mode?
No. There isn't any at this stage of development.
--------------------

I'm shelving critique of the second stage since I'm guessing it's mostly just the developer throwing stuff out there for stuff like bug testing, so it's not even close to meant to be representative.

One of the main issues I have so far is the ratio of keys and money drops. Sometimes I get a billion keys and nothing to spend them on, and sometimes I barely get any at all yet lots to spend them on. Money is even worse. So frequently I can't buy anything because I just have no money, even though I've spent nothing and have ransacked the level.

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Seems to imply that the next update will finally have the Prostitution mechanic, as well as Pregnancy mechanic. Not sure how the latter will work, though, considering how the game has a "counter" on it. Is it just gonna be one of those boring "egg" mechanics that every other such game with a pregnancy mechanic add?

Reactions: seethingswarm

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Seems to imply that the next update will finally have the Prostitution mechanic, as well as Pregnancy mechanic. Not sure how the latter will work, though, considering how the game has a "counter" on it. Is it just gonna be one of those boring "egg" mechanics that every other such game with a pregnancy mechanic add?
by now bad pregnancy mechanic is reason I stop playing games.
not because game must have it, but because doing it poorly is insulting player intelligence.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes