RPGM Abandoned Thot City: Underground [v0.07] [Squishysoft - loki2020]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
E27ULX.jpg

Overview:
Is an adult game featuring CG characters within an RPG Maker game format. Fight gangs, run drugs and bang THOTs in this (in)mature adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-29
Release Date: 2017-07-28
Developer: Squishysoft loki2020
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Other Game: Monstigari Stories: Awkward Invaders
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

0__1_.png 0__2_.png 0__3_.png 0__4_.png 0__5_.png 0__6_.png

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Women looking fine af and the story seems funny & fresh... well aside from the tuna. ;)

Dev releasing two new games at once makes me skeptical though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626498295756.png

Just testing the water
Development complete: 35%
The cuter they are the more dangerous and this one will kill you for fun.​

Reactions: Kmon13

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Badly in need of a "hold shift to run" key. No money, no weapons and the cheapest firearm needs 10 delivery runs from one end of the map to the other. Not helped by the fact that some of the delivery options are unmarked doors, so you need to basically open all the doors until you get one where you're expected.

That said, I do like the humor and the general style. It's early days, so probably worth keeping an eye on.

kiju2020

May 11, 2020
Badly in need of a "hold shift to run" key. No money, no weapons and the cheapest firearm needs 10 delivery runs from one end of the map to the other. Not helped by the fact that some of the delivery options are unmarked doors, so you need to basically open all the doors until you get one where you're expected.

That said, I do like the humor and the general style. It's early days, so probably worth keeping an eye on.
If you go back to Vahn he will give you directions to delivery location. Also, you can run now. Sell toasters...