artem777q

Jul 26, 2022
How to leave a pimp boss? I already have 12\12 points of reputation
I ask a boss for freedom but rechive only slap on butt))

444444444444444.png
32323232323232.png

Last edited:

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
this is a fun game! the intro was so long that im afraid that it wasnt actually a playable game only a story (every finished chapter there was a save option) but after that it was awesome!

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
tags say sandbox but i've played 13 "chapters" and haven't been able to make a single decision...

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
thank you ❤
I'm getting more feedback from this site than from my subscribers xD
a lot of it has been hard to read, some people are very harsh, but i blame myself, i have to do better. I think some of the technical issues people are having is due to rpgm, the engine just might not be powerful enough and is causing lagging for some people, i might switch over to renpy for that reason.
It's excellent that you are focusing on retaining and learning from feedback, but I would also be mindful that a lot of overt negativity and low information criticism tends to show up on large, difficult to moderate forums such as these. Uninformed or toxic posts are fairly common, and should be taken with a grain of salt.

I tried to provide feedback myself, but it's worth separating subjective opinionated responses on kinks and personal preferences from game design and technical feedback.
A game for everyone is a game for no one, it's worth focusing on your vision and and the core audience you wish to enjoy your project.

I definitely noticed an undertone of philosophy and moral themes hinted at and burgeoning throughout the game, so don't take the idea of this being overly simplistic or thoughtless to heart.
The idea that elements that are light-hearted or comedic are inherently less intellectual, artistic or difficult to create is very close-minded in my eyes.
You see that form of discussion where-in games that don't replicate linear, shallowly "mature" films are somehow considered a lesser form of artistic expression, when oftentimes a lot more thought goes into them.

The framework you've set up for the open world and skill tree is already a lot more planned out than most adult games.

Keep up the great work.

Last edited:

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
It's excellent that you are focusing on retaining and learning from feedback, but I would also be mindful that a lot of overt negativity and low information criticism tends to show up on large, difficult to moderate forums such as these. Uninformed or toxic posts are fairly common, and should be taken with a grain of salt.

I tried to provide feedback myself, but it's worth separating subjective opinionated responses on kinks and personal preferences from game design and technical feedback.
A game for everyone is a game for no one, it's worth focusing on your vision and and the core audience you wish to enjoy your project.

I definitely noticed an undertone of philosophy and moral themes hinted at and burgeoning throughout the game, so don't take idea of this being overly simplistic or thoughtless to heart.
The idea that elements that are light-hearted or comedic are inherently less intellectual, artistic or difficult to create is very close-minded in my eyes.
You see that form of discussion where-in games that don't replicate linear, shallowly "mature" films are somehow considered a lesser form of artistic expression, when oftentimes a lot more thought goes into them.

The framework you've set up for the open world and skill tree is already a lot more planned out than most adult games.

Keep up the great work.
Some very sound advice that all crowd-funded game devs / teams could use.

The forum would become a utopia if we could all reflect on these topics before posting :LOL:

Jan 13, 2018

I definitely noticed an undertone of philosophy and moral themes hinted at and burgeoning throughout the game, so don't take the idea of this being overly simplistic or thoughtless to heart.

Keep up the great work.
This just needs to be the first thing everyone sees when entering the site

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes