VN Ren'Py Abandoned Thousand Days Later [v2.0 Demo2 Premium version] [Nordic Scream Studio]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Link to Request

TDLDemo2-Premium-1.1.02

Thousand Days Later. Demo-Version №2. Premium version. -

Reactions: James Eveleth

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
Completed tag
but also Demo Premium version :unsure:
Emm... as I understand, the guys posted Demo version of Remake in the thread about the original game (for some reason).

Completed tag refers to the Original "Thousand Days Later".

And Demo refers to Remake (which is also "Thousand Days Later" or "Thousand Days Later v.2.0"). That's it.

Last edited:

APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
Geez, that was a lot of content for a second version of the demo of the remake. I really expected like five minutes of play, not three endings.

Edit: The remake is exciting. Not only is there a lot of work being put into the artwork, but either the developer got a proofreader, or their English is much better and less awkward-sounding.

Last edited:

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
Geez, that was a lot of content for a second version of the demo of the remake. I really expected like five minutes of play, not three endings.

Edit: The remake is exciting. Not only is there a lot of work being put into the artwork, but either the developer got a proofreader, or their English is much better and less awkward-sounding.
Thank you. About the language - the hint is that now I've written the story in my native language, and only then translated it to English. That is much easier than writing in English right away, as I tried to do before.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I have a question, above it says that it is complete but then demo, in the end what is it? is it a demo?

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
I have a question, above it says that it is complete but then demo, in the end what is it? is it a demo?
Thank that one who posted a brand new Demo of REMAKE into the thread about the complete ORIGINAL game.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
842 mb and short Demo :( i liked game(y) but to short no taste for now :coffee:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
gonna try the original one now. the remake has gone far beyond where other games can hope to get.

this thing is in my top tier list now, with a writing different but on the same level of TLS

Last edited:

Carlitos6995

Jan 7, 2018
The text definitely needs to be cleaned up. While I understand this was translated from Native Language to English one of the issues I have noticed is the frequent interchange of Natalie referred to as "Sister" while Natalie refers to the MC as Cuz.

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
The text definitely needs to be cleaned up. While I understand this was translated from Native Language to English one of the issues I have noticed is the frequent interchange of Natalie referred to as "Sister" while Natalie refers to the MC as Cuz.
Jack generally refers to Natalie as "Sister" in the non-translated text. That's a feature.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes