SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
ThousandFoldFeathers Cover 1.jpg

Overview:
ThousandFoldFeathers "TFFeathers" is a 2D artist who makes Pinups, Art and Animations of Original and Commissioned characters, the biggest feature that this author gives to his characters is the creation of Female and Futanari versions of each work and the genres that constitute the majority of these works are Big Ass/Big Breasts/Furry/Prostitution/Exhibitionism & Futa-Trans.​

Updated: 2023-04-26
Artist: ThousandFoldFeathers - - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: ~1700x2050p+, ~3200x4100p+, ~4900x8000p+
Content: 1507 (Images) + 23 (Animations)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection Download:
Old Works 2018
- - - - -

- - - - -

Pt 1: - - - - -
Pt 2: - - - - -
Pt 3: - - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

Articuno titty pinup milky 2k.png Blaziken X Combusken pussy-grind commission 2k.png blaziken_shower_tits1.png Blaziken-bootyshorts-nude-2k.png Combusken bootycheek squish no text 2k.png Cordelia_commission1.png Cynder-pinup-oiled-dick-2k.png Deci_ass_redraw_dick_edit_2k.png Eagle poledance commission 2k.png Genderbent-kass-nude-dickgirl1.png Gladys_booty_gstring1.png goodra tiddy squish lactation 2k.png Huge-Combusken-melons-milky1.png kazooie tits 2k.png Rasha YCH nude 2k.png renabastet_raffle1.png Resshiram-milf-nude-2k.png Revali Butt Commission 2k no text.png Absol aphrodite commission 2k.png Chica catches u 2k lactation.png dragon tiddy commission 2k.png Kitsune pinup commission 2k.png really horny vanilla 2k bird juice.png tits on glass YCH 2k.png viv show boob lactation 2k.png ass and paws YCH 2k.png Deathclaw tiddies 2k.png Loona halloween ass 2k-001.png Magpie booty commission no-dick 2k.png poledancer YCH 2k.png Thong YCH balls 2k.png Decidueye glass sitting cock 2k.png Toriel_Lingerie_booty_no-panties_2k.png Poledancing YCH 2k.png SCP-1471 pounces u 2k milk-001.png

Falld

Dec 26, 2020
He's recently decided to put passwords over his newest releases. Hopefully we can get someone to share that.
He puts only a password protect link in his Patreon posts. I was seeing his SubscribeStar and still has the images right there without a protected link... I guess.

Falld

Dec 26, 2020
Anyone knows the name or have a link to the discord server of TFFeathers? It would be nice if anyone can share it!

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone knows the name or have a link to the discord server of TFFeathers? It would be nice if anyone can share it!
I don't have it but I feel like you'd be asked some sort of patreon verification to get inside, considering how bitchy TFFeathers has been about their art recently, so even if someone posted that, you prolly would get kicked out :C

Falld

Dec 26, 2020
I don't have it but I feel like you'd be asked some sort of patreon verification to get inside, considering how bitchy TFFeathers has been about their art recently, so even if someone posted that, you prolly would get kicked out :C
You're right, I didn't think about that. Anyways, thanks for answer

Reactions: Zeorentine