4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
zeA0hQ3r3G_HOeUQF8fdSBEvaewry6QIvDjih5-Q99ewjggefP4kcoUIoYZwS1vJ.png

Overview:
The whole plot currently contains 1500 pages. We have already come up with the story of the world and its development but there is still much work on graphics and translation. In our game, there will be several cities, large forests, islands, mountains, steps, farmlands and villages. All of them will be filled with the content and spectacular stories that will make up an exciting adventure. Imagine…What would happen to people if everything that they were used to disappeared at once.

The story of the game starts almost one thousand years after horrible events that once caused a complete destruction of people’s magic in the world called Neutras. Humanity has accustomed to life without magic… But the magic hasn’t gone once and for all.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-03
Release Date: 2021-05-07
Developer: ElisarStudio - ElisarStudio
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.4
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac Instructions:

Changelog:
Note: The save files from 0.1.85 or other old versions of the game wouldn't work!
See Changelog for more info!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Threads of Destiny Fragments: Special fun
- - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough -
Controls
BaasB thanks for the links

ToD00.jpg ToD01.jpg ToD04.jpg ToD06.jpg ToD07.jpg ToD08.jpg ToD09.jpg ToD10.jpg ToD11.jpg ToD12.jpg ToD13.jpg ToD14.jpg ToD15.jpg ToD16.jpg ToD17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Is this MV or? RPG Maker MV games all export with a www file containing an index.html which lets me play on my mac. It would be awesome if we could make a note on which RPGM games are macfag friendly.

Downloaded
It does have the index.html file
However, the game does not load in browser. anim.json can't load in safari and chrome while firefox shows a blank screen.... but there is potential for a future update to be macfag friendly.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is this MV or? RPG Maker MV games all export with a www file containing an index.html which lets me play on my mac. It would be awesome if we could make a note on which RPGM games are macfag friendly.

Downloaded
However, the game does not load in browser. anim.json can't load in safari and chrome while firefox shows a blank screen.... but there is potential for a future update to be macfag friendly.
It's rpgmaker mv

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Slick interface, no real options though. Using F4 to get out of full screen mode, and no way to turn down music and SE isn't really high on my list of interface loves.

Looks like it could be fun...will give it a run through to see if its worth waiting on.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The art seems amazing, how much gameplay can we expect?

Gintoki

Sep 16, 2016
how much gameplay can we expect?
Sadly not so much at this moment(few nude scenes). It's just first patreon demo and mostly introduce heroes and story. Creators make art/sprites by themselves.

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
We’ve just learnt that the game was posted here. Thanks for the comments. If you have questions, please, feel free to write us e-mail: elisarstudio.tod@gmail.com

Downloaded
The second version and the following updates will be adopted to both Win and Mac. It’s not a big difficulty. The only things, we won’t be able to check the Mac version of the game before releasing it.

Slick interface, no real options though. Using F4 to get out of full screen mode, and no way to turn down music and SE isn't really high on my list of interface loves.

Looks like it could be fun...will give it a run through to see if its worth waiting on.
In the first version, we didn’t have a chance to work out all the details of the main menu. However, by now, we've almost finished it: there is an inventory, gallery, options and others.

The art seems amazing, how much gameplay can we expect?
You can see the list of things that will appear in the game on Patreon page. It’s not complete, thought. But there are the main aspects of the game.

to sad the game still doesent start for me so cant say how it is.
What problem do you have when you try to start it? Are you starting it from the administrator or user account?

U

User_5273

Use wineskin and install the rtp. Works fine on my mac

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i start at admin. than loading symbol shows but after it nothing. maby my notebook is not good enought but normaly i didnt have a problem with games. so i have no idee what the problem is.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i start at admin. than loading symbol shows but after it nothing. maby my notebook is not good enought but normaly i didnt have a problem with games. so i have no idee what the problem is.
This one requires a bit more power :s

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
What the hell do you do after Sardo goes into the bath? I'm guessing you're suppose to change clothes but there's not walking prompt or option to do it. The only response that I've seen is some ellipses when trying to enter the occupied restroom.

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
What the hell do you do after Sardo goes into the bath? I'm guessing you're suppose to change clothes but there's not walking prompt or option to do it. The only response that I've seen is some ellipses when trying to enter the occupied restroom.
The clothes on the bed are a trigger. It's hard to activate it. You need to look for it harder. It will be fixed in the following version.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
The clothes on the bed are a trigger. It's hard to activate it. You need to look for it harder. It will be fixed in the following version.
May I ask why you decided on this triggers? They work well for scenes like the one with the lesbians but they seems like a pain in the ass for interactions and controlling conversations.

BTW I really enjoy the chemistry between Sardo and Elli through I hope the partnership becomes a bit more evened out just so they can interact more hilariously. From the main menu it seems like they will be the two main characters and drawing things out a bit between them seem like a good idea.

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
May I ask why you decided on this triggers? They work well for scenes like the one with the lesbians but they seems like a pain in the ass for interactions and controlling conversations.
It seemed convenient at that moment. Anyway,we will try to fix it in the next version, so that nobody has this issue there.

BTW I really enjoy the chemistry between Sardo and Elli through I hope the partnership becomes a bit more evened out just so they can interact more hilariously. From the main menu it seems like they will be the two main characters and drawing things out a bit between them seem like a good idea.
We are happy to hear that you liked their relationship. We hope the rest of the story will make you enjoy it.

Reactions: muttdoggy

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
NIce. Nice art, makings of a decent story, very high qualities.

I did get a bit stuck though - on two counts. Firstly, what do I need to do to start the auction? I seem to have talked to everyone, including the auctioneer.

I did go on a wander to see if there was something else in another are that needed doing. Which brings me to the second point: I found the hotel, found what I assume will be my room there, and now I can't get out again because the door doesn't work. I'm going to reload out of that, but since we have a dev on the list,I thought I'd point it out.

[edit]

Never mind - there was one spectator I still hadn't bumped into. Honestly, less than a minute after I posted, I find it!

[edit]

Just hit the "To Be Continued" banner. Not bad. Good artwork, decent writing... If I have a criticism, it's that the story to sandbox ratio is a little high for my taste. You spend a lot of time either watching the game play itself or trying to figure out which think to headbutt so you can advance the plot. But maybe that's just me.

For a demo, it's very good indeed. I'll look forward to seeing where this goes.

Last edited:

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
V0.2a

Srry if this is not the right way to post an update.

This game deserves some love and suport too! :)

Reactions: espirit
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes