4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
Version 0.3 is released! Anyone have it?
We have it! ;)

Version 0.3 Released!

Greetings! We are pleased to announce the release of Version 0.3 of Threads of Destiny on Patreon!
Much of the work during this release cycle has been focused on the technical structure of the game, and the background systems that drive the game. The team has been working tirelessly on both sides of the game, and we are extremely excited to show you the fruits of our labor. Devian has been writing both code and story elements, and Agnessa has been making full use of her new tablet to bring you fabulous art! Juliana and Siawn have been talking themselves hoarse while reading the scripts of the first three days, refining and re-refining the script.

You can look forward to seeing this new version come to this site in one month, or you can feel free to look us up on Patreon if you don't want to wait!

FEATURES:
- The plot of the third day has been added and drawn in full. New adventures, scenes, and locations can be found.
- We made the city more alive and filled it with some surprises.
- The movements of chibi characters around the locations have been optimized to look better.
- The script of the first two days has been refined to a more natural English.
- Animations!

TECHNICAL:
- All the bugs from version 0.2 have been fixed.
- We have changed the font of the text to a more readable variant.
-An additional thank you to one of our subscribers who helped to simplify the system for adjusting the translated text to the game. Thanks to this man, we will save much time. Previously, we had to program and maintain two versions of the game, one in Russian and the other in English. Future development times are drastically reduced with this new consolidated system!
- We have decided to turn off mouse control until we find a better way to implement it. In comparison with what we had in the beginning, we managed to improve it, but, unfortunately, some players still get problems from this function, like getting stuck in some places, not to mention some other inconveniences.
- The save system has been also changed. Now you can save at any time: in the middle of a dialogue or an event. The Esc button will bring you to the save menu, which has also undergone some modifications and changes. At the beginning, it was impossible to save the game at the answer selection box, but we found a way to avoid this problem, so now you can play more comfortably 
- Devian identified and fixed a bug that led to accidental scrolling of the choices in the events. Now, when you are offered a choice in the dialogues, the game won’t be able to ignore your choice and make a different one. This bug couldn’t significantly affect the development of the plot in the prologue, but in the future the outcome of many quests will depend directly on your choices, and such a bug would make you return to your previous save.
- In some locations the ability to use the teleportation items to enter the Unknown Place is blocked.
- The pathfinding of followers has been significantly improved.

CONTROLS:
- To quickly scroll through the dialogues, you can use the PageDown key. The Enter key no longer significantly speeds up the output of the text. This will help avoid accidentally skipping dialogue lines. PageDown skips some dialogue screens, but in some places there may be times where this creates odd behavior of the chibis during events, so use much as you like.

*** Please note that if you are experiencing lag it helps to close any other programs you may have running, especially internet browsers.

Best wishes, and happy gaming!
-The Team at ElisarStudio

May 30, 2017
We have it! ;)

Version 0.3 Released!

Greetings! We are pleased to announce the release of Version 0.3 of Threads of Destiny on Patreon!
Much of the work during this release cycle has been focused on the technical structure of the game, and the background systems that drive the game. The team has been working tirelessly on both sides of the game, and we are extremely excited to show you the fruits of our labor. Devian has been writing both code and story elements, and Agnessa has been making full use of her new tablet to bring you fabulous art! Juliana and Siawn have been talking themselves hoarse while reading the scripts of the first three days, refining and re-refining the script.

You can look forward to seeing this new version come to this site in one month, or you can feel free to look us up on Patreon if you don't want to wait!

FEATURES:
- The plot of the third day has been added and drawn in full. New adventures, scenes, and locations can be found.
- The movements of chibi characters around the locations have been optimized to look better.
- Animations!

TECHNICAL:
-An additional thank you to one of our subscribers who helped to simplify the system for adjusting the translated text to the game. Thanks to this man, we will save much time. Previously, we had to program and maintain two versions of the game, one in Russian and the other in English. Future development times are drastically reduced with this new consolidated system!
- We have decided to turn off mouse control until we find a better way to implement it. In comparison with what we had in the beginning, we managed to improve it, but, unfortunately, some players still get problems from this function, like getting stuck in some places, not to mention some other inconveniences.
- The save system has been also changed. Now you can save at any time: in the middle of a dialogue or an event. The Esc button will bring you to the save menu, which has also undergone some modifications and changes. At the beginning, it was impossible to save the game at the answer selection box, but we found a way to avoid this problem, so now you can play more comfortably 
- Devian identified and fixed a bug that led to accidental scrolling of the choices in the events. Now, when you are offered a choice in the dialogues, the game won’t be able to ignore your choice and make a different one. This bug couldn’t significantly affect the development of the plot in the prologue, but in the future the outcome of many quests will depend directly on your choices, and such a bug would make you return to your previous save.
- In some locations the ability to use the teleportation items to enter the Unknown Place is blocked.

CONTROLS:
- To quickly scroll through the dialogues, you can use the PageDown key. The Enter key no longer significantly speeds up the output of the text. This will help avoid accidentally skipping dialogue lines. PageDown skips some dialogue screens, but in some places there may be times where this creates odd behavior of the chibis during events, so use much as you like.

*** Please note that if you are experiencing lag it helps to close any other programs you may have running, especially internet browsers.

Nice :) looking forward to it. The best game out there so far! Like the map alot and how you created the city make me feel like im alive in the game, that is a big +. Unfortunately can't i be a patreon yet, have so much other things right now to pay (no patreon), you know life :(. Sucks that i have to wait until september to get this game.

When i get the money i will support you on patreon, until then!

If anyone have this game ;) Send me a message.

May 30, 2017
We have it! ;)

Version 0.3 Released!

FEATURES:
- Animations!

TECHNICAL:

CONTROLS:

Any futanari update in this?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Since 0.2, after 2 months waiting, was disaster (almost fully scripted content, huge step backwards) I, of course, stopped paying. Now, lets see if 0.3 has any worthy content.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Like I said I didn't pay for 0.3. I don't have one. I expect slim content and boring gameplay. Now waiting for 0.3 to be available and I'll check it.

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
Nice :) looking forward to it. The best game out there so far! Like the map alot and how you created the city make me feel like im alive in the game, that is a big +. Unfortunately can't i be a patreon yet, have so much other things right now to pay (no patreon), you know life :(. Sucks that i have to wait until september to get this game.

When i get the money i will support you on patreon, until then!

If anyone have this game ;) Send me a message.
Thank you! We are making our game with feeling
. Don't worry! It seems to me you won't have to wait till September...

As for futanary... it's a little bit early to implement this thing. There will be a specific side story with it

Since 0.2, after 2 months waiting, was disaster (almost fully scripted content, huge step backwards) I, of course, stopped paying. Now, lets see if 0.3 has any worthy content.
Like I said I didn't pay for 0.3. I don't have one. I expect slim content and boring gameplay. Now waiting for 0.3 to be available and I'll check it.
It is possible that the second day might seem boring to some, because there is little gameplay content and it is more focused on the story, but this does not negate the fact that, in addition to visual content, some of the days are necessary for revealing the plot and the overall atmosphere of the game. In any case, the prologue may seem prolonged, but I think when we get to Chapter 1 of the game, you will be interested in the functions that we plan to introduce.
We are trying to convey a very large story set in a complex world, and without allowing the character motivations and relationships to develop during the prologue, this story would be impossible to tell.
We are sure you will be pleasantly surprised at what is to come!

May 30, 2017

As for futanary... it's a little bit early to implement this thing. There will be a specific side story with it

It is possible that the second day might seem boring to some, because there is little gameplay content and it is more focused on the story, but this does not negate the fact that, in addition to visual content, some of the days are necessary for revealing the plot and the overall atmosphere of the game. In any case, the prologue may seem prolonged, but I think when we get to Chapter 1 of the game, you will be interested in the functions that we plan to introduce.
We are trying to convey a very large story set in a complex world, and without allowing the character motivations and relationships to develop during the prologue, this story would be impossible to tell.
Thank you for taking time to answer. :) one more question, when can we expect next release to show up? 0,4.

May 30, 2017

Okey so now i played version 0.3.

I hope you read this! But before it is to late i need to say this and hope it will be like this.

You need to make the game so you can choose WHO you want to have sex with the first time. I don't like Sardo at all if Ellie is forced to have it first time with him i will probably quit playing, ofc you should be able to choose if you want to do it with him but it should be an option to like not do it with him.

I play this game only for futanari and i like Ellie. But if Ellie is forced to do it with someone i don't like then i'm out of here.

Hehe :) Just my opinion but i think i can speak for many other players regarding this.

Otherwise, really good game and i hope the beginning of these scenes is just to see what to expect from Sardo, Jenna and probably more characters so you later on can choose who you want to do it with.

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
Okey so now i played version 0.3.

I hope you read this! But before it is to late i need to say this and hope it will be like this.

You need to make the game so you can choose WHO you want to have sex with the first time. I don't like Sardo at all if Ellie is forced to have it first time with him i will probably quit playing, ofc you should be able to choose if you want to do it with him but it should be an option to like not do it with him.

I play this game only for futanari and i like Ellie. But if Ellie is forced to do it with someone i don't like then i'm out of here.

Hehe :) Just my opinion but i think i can speak for many other players regarding this.

Otherwise, really good game and i hope the beginning of these scenes is just to see what to expect from Sardo, Jenna and probably more characters so you later on can choose who you want to do it with.
Version 0.4 will be released on October 2
And as for your question about the options... There is a specific direction of the plot, and some events that must occur which will set up everything that we have planned in the future. And to understand how the events and the function of the game will develop in the future, it is necessary to go through it at least until the beginning of Chapter 1, because in the prologue there is not even 10% of the functional and mechanical systems of the game that are being prepared now :)
A Futanari could be introduced at any time in the plot, but this will destroy the entire narrative and all the logic of what is happening in the game.
The game will be pretty decent in terms of the volume of quests for the main story. Futanari will logically fit into the game world, and during this quest there will be certain events that can affect the main characters, depending on the player's choice.
The problem is that the plot of the game is very large, and to immediately give out all the content in the span of a couple of months is impossible, so you still do not understand what to expect from the game.

NTR in the game? :) I do not think with the relationships of the main characters in our game that it is possible, in the sense that this acronym has.

Reactions: UncleVT

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
As of right now, in the game, I can not move my character , I can do facing movements ( I have changed the keyboard to WSD and changed it back to directional arrows, no luck) I have Jap locale enabled, but I changed it back. I have no problem with RPG Maker MV, on other games. Any suggestion on how to fix this. This is the only game I have problems with.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
how does one extract the images? :FeelsBadMan:
Hello - nice to meet you!!!
I use /
Petschko's RPG-Maker-MV File-Decrypter (Java-Version)

This Project is used to decrypt RPG-Maker-MV-Resource-Files that are encrypted with the Build-In-Encryption of the RPG-Maker.
This Project is also able to decrypt whole RPG-Directories.

You can decrypt the Build-In-Encrypted Files from the RPG Maker MV. They usually have the extension .rpgmvp, .rpgmvm or .rpgmvo

Cheers

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes