Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
At least he isn´t also a simp that lets himself, or even begs for being dominated sexually, like the MC of certain other Renpy Parody VN with Kokaitsu models i`m not sure i can mention here...
Can you please suggest that game to me? I only care about femdom/bondage games (anything but maledom), but they're so rare and so hated...

Nov 2, 2020
Especially since Byleth was its own character. It was a wasted potential of an avatar. The Dev needs to see this through.He has a gem with this. I mean his other game scarlet law does well and is starting out.this game series is more widely know.

Reactions: GmFn1869
D

Deleted member 1227044

I liked Byleth a lot too,plus so many girls meant very likely,sex with all of them and maybe endings as well.I also liked the blonde girl forgot her name,these 2 were my favs.Maybe dev.will reconsider,its a nice game resembling medieval theme.

Nov 2, 2020
it is but playing as seteh is kinda bad. as a player characer not the actual dude himself. the MC of this one should be a random like byleth. Blonde girl you Mean Ingrid or Mercedes in the blue lions. the last and third one would be catherine

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What kind of mind control is in the game?
The mother takes control of MC mind body then fucks his brains out.
Also known as rape.

The mother has powers that can take control of MC's body and then fucks him because he does not want to have sex with his sister to produce the heir so she has sex with him by taking control of him and rapes him.

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
JYPGames Are you going to come back to this one?
Short answer: No.

Long answer: No since Nintendo could absolutely fuck him in the usual Nintendo fashion: hiring private investigators to know where he lives and who are his family and then issuing both legal and illegal threats.

For more context, watch this:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The mother takes control of MC mind body then fucks his brains out.
Also known as rape.

The mother has powers that can take control of MC's body and then fucks him because he does not want to have sex with his sister to produce the heir so she has sex with him by taking control of him and rapes him.
eh, rape would imply MC didn't consent to it. and from memory MC very much did want to bone his Mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
eh, rape would imply MC didn't consent to it. and from memory MC very much did want to bone his Mom.
Then you remember wrong, MC did not want to have sex with his family yet and done everything to get out of it.
The mom took over his body with mind control leaving MC to know everything that was going on.
MC had no choice in the matter.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Then you remember wrong, MC did not want to have sex with his family yet and done everything to get out of it.
The mom took over his body with mind control leaving MC to know everything that was going on.
MC had no choice in the matter.
People still arguing about this? Ok. I'll join back in. Gah!

1. It was rape. Every time the mom talked about keeping the family 'pure', the MC wasn't about it.

2. She offered herself to him, he refused and in a rage, she took control of his body. He was even telling her to stop. Hence: 'Rape'.

3. This game is abandoned. Stop with the damn arguments over it. IF the game comes back, then people can continue the debate of 'Rape vs Consent'.

Reactions: jazz154 and a1fox3

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
People still arguing about this? Ok. I'll join back in. Gah!

1. It was rape. Every time the mom talked about keeping the family 'pure', the MC wasn't about it.

2. She offered herself to him, he refused and in a rage, she took control of his body. He was even telling her to stop. Hence: 'Rape'.

3. This game is abandoned. Stop with the damn arguments over it. IF the game comes back, then people can continue the debate of 'Rape vs Consent'.
you don't get it, rape dosn't exist for mens, aren't we all just savages-animals looking for the nearest prey?
"consent" is a concept that only exist for womens, men are just breeding-tools and don't need to be asked for it
at all-times
plus, when mens feels sexual-interest, their genitals becomes erect, which is a sure and absolute-sign of consent
after-all, never in history it has been recorded for men to get erections for no-reasons, it just never happenned

this is fucking sarcasm, anyone who take this shit seriously need to be sent to morron-jail

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes