VN Ren'Py Completed Three kingdoms story: Conussia [v2024-04-26] [Kamti Games Studios]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
you´re welcome. How to play this game exactly ? what should i do ?
Did you find a Lich in catacombs?
Did you start delivering corpses to Dark forces?
Do you help Carpenter to find info on Outcasts?
Did you find out who robbed the priests?
Do you kill priests to help Princess?
Do you sell compromat to Firefly?

There are a lot of stuff to do.

Reactions: Gabaw

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
hmmm..... perhaps i´ll wait until a walkthrough and the bugs have been fixed
how to molest the girls ?

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
hmmm..... perhaps i´ll wait until a walkthrough and the bugs have been fixed
how to molest the girls ?
Good. Just give me some time, friend, to improve everything. I wanted so much to provide completed game, that is why I didn't upload early versions. But it seems I cannot go further without community. I really need a feedback from the guys, like you, Studyguide.

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Played for 30 mins and stopped, so much for finished game I can't really enjoyed the game as is.

First of all the art is great yes no doubt about it, the mechanic too is quite lovely.

Now for the part that makes me goes meh
- as said above there are bugs and some of the text is not translated
- no back story/BG story so I dunno what is my situation or wtf I have to do in this game
- on getting out I can only access tavern and monastery, only 2 places to visit and so little interaction?? might as scrapping this part and make the game solely about exploring the castle
- text is a kinda small, maybe you can give an option to choose the preferred text size

So far that will be all, cuz the way I see it game have big potential to be something great and will hate to see it goes down cuz of bugs. I'm expecting good puzzle stories like broken sword game series for this and multiple endings.

Reactions: thejackel and kamti

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Played for 30 mins and stopped, so much for finished game I can't really enjoyed the game as is.

First of all the art is great yes no doubt about it, the mechanic too is quite lovely.

Now for the part that makes me goes meh
- as said above there are bugs and some of the text is not translated
- no back story/BG story so I dunno what is my situation or wtf I have to do in this game
- on getting out I can only access tavern and monastery, only 2 places to visit and so little interaction?? might as scrapping this part and make the game solely about exploring the castle
- text is a kinda small, maybe you can give an option to choose the preferred text size

So far that will be all, cuz the way I see it game have big potential to be something great and will hate to see it goes down cuz of bugs. I'm expecting good puzzle stories like broken sword game series for this and multiple endings.
Hi babes 313,

good feedback.
Let me please provide some info.

1. Bugs are the result of my approach. I didn't want to bother comunity with early releases and now I "pay" full price for it. I have to remove the bugs, as I had nobody to help me to test the game.
2. backstory of some characters will be provided with DLC to the game.
3. You can access:
Princess bedroom at night, tower at night - so to play with girls.
Catacombs shop: buy "died" girls from the Lich.
You can interract and molest all the girl you saw and several girls you for sure haven't met, as you didn't find a Lich in catacombs and met no his Bondmaids.

it's approximately 8 or 10 different endings.
All the girls can be killed.
You can be killed in many ways.
All those 27 scrolls are for a reason, most of them are really needed to go further.

You can make a revolution with Violet.
You can help dark forces to defeat the castle.
You can help the Princess to win.
You can help the Priest Dall to win.

That's a lot to explore there.

4. Small text: by now is a second comment regarding the text size. It's in my list.

Thanks again for valuable feedback. Hope I won't disappoint you.

Reactions: Gabaw

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
kamti When you publish finished work like this, then monetise it primarily through Itch and/or Steam indstead of Patreon :)

Reactions: 215303j

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
First release and it's already completed instead of weekly short or monthly and usually short updates? I'll defo give this a try. One thing I noticed from the pictures, and from your own comments is the lack of articles in your grammar. For example, "Princess' friend". It makes sense, but it sounds better as "The Princess' friend". "Deals with Priest Dall" should be "She deals with Priest Dall". "Merchants started calmly discussing", "The merchants started calmly discuss".

Btw you should post the discord channel in the comments anyway, who knows when it will be added to the OP, and in that time you could already get some feedback and help.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Probably it's you, who could tell, if English is bad at all or not.
For me it's difficult to judge my game.
The art is in the top10 among games I've or I'm currently playing, really great art.. And I dont get the what is wrong with people over the dialog having mispellings or 'bad English', out all the reason to dislike a game this is the furthest thing that should be keeping you from playing.

Reactions: kamti and 215303j

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
kamti When you publish finished work like this, then monetise it primarily through Itch and/or Steam indstead of Patreon :)
Thanks. I'll try to post it at other platforms, if it's not too late. Anyway, game will be free to download for the members of this forum.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
First release and it's already completed instead of weekly short or monthly and usually short updates? I'll defo give this a try. One thing I noticed from the pictures, and from your own comments is the lack of articles in your grammar. For example, "Princess' friend". It makes sense, but it sounds better as "The Princess' friend". "Deals with Priest Dall" should be "She deals with Priest Dall". "Merchants started calmly discussing", "The merchants started calmly discuss".

Btw you should post the discord channel in the comments anyway, who knows when it will be added to the OP, and in that time you could already get some feedback and help.
Hi TL8ez,

Thanks for advise. Articles are my weak side, i know it and try to learn better.
Considering: Princess, Carpenter, Priest - these are the names, not titles, that's why no articles there.. It's strange, but it is one of the feature of the game. But for sure it won't make rest of the text better.

I know proofreading is needed, I will organize it, but it's time needed.

Reactions: Mackkk

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Discord:

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hi TL8ez,

Thanks for advise. Articles are my weak side, i know it and try to learn better.
Considering: Princess, Carpenter, Priest - these are the names, not titles, that's why no articles there.. It's strange, but it is one of the feature of the game. But for sure it won't make rest of the text better.

I know proofreading is needed, I will organize it, but it's time needed.
So it's like in Goblin Slayer, I get it. Then I will play it accordingly :)

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes