RPGM Completed Three Married Women and a Cuckold Hero [Final] [Three Rain]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
the chat box doesn t hide, the char doesnt show up bro this is really a pain in the ass...

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Hmm yes the sprite of the mc seems to be invisible in the game?
Edit: Only happens on "new game" if you use the save game coming with the dl it seems to work.
good thing i never do that anyway(whats the point of an rpg maker game if you dont get to play it? might as well be a kinetic vn then)

Reactions: sonhot

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I just figured something out that's been ruining these games for me for ages. If I play of a save file section of the text are missing (it looks like half a done wheel of fortune) if I play new game and never load from a save. The text is normal. These RPGM games just got alot harder.

However...now I don't know if it's main character/sprite related. I'll have to save and see if it screws up. I won't do it till after I beat it though.
1666918904849.png 1666919000598.png

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well that was quick, even if you don't use the continue or auto unlock lever all you need to do is exit and enter the dungeon with each girl to unlock the scenes. Minus the ending sequence

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Attached a quick fix for this bug (i.e. you'll be able to start a new game with the character sprite visible).

Download, decompress and replace the "Actors.json" file in the "www\data" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the original file first.
Actually all you need to do is go into the folder: www -> img -> characters
Copy the file name "1.rpgmvp" and rename the copy to "actor1.rpgmvp".
Then you can play the game normally.

Leave the file copy "actor1.rpgmvp" there just in case the game looks for a file named like that at some point - like with the preinstalled save file.

Reason:
There are files named "actor2.rpgmvp" and "actor3.rpgmvp" but no "actor1.rpgmvp" in the folder "characters".
However there is a file simply named "1.rpgmvp".
I found that strange.
So I copied it and renamed the file.

Conclusion:
That file "1" contains the MC sprite and the game does not display it because it looks for a file named "actor1".

Last edited:
Reactions: Reddfox lurks
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes