4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
its alive :cool:

Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
you choose 1 girl out of 6 atm
if the game comes back - as its look like
the choices have a extrem heavy impact on the story

you may should play a bit
and noone except the dev maybe can answer your last 2 questions

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Didn't think we see an update for this again, colour me surprised.

As for the update.
Nice content for the LI's, but way too much focused on that piece of shit ''friend'' Damon.
And no choices of how the MC should handle it, which i find really weak.
I don't give two fucks that Damon is gay, he is a lying, manipulative shit stain.
Add to that, he did not only know all about the MC's mother and didn't say shit, but he played an active part in why she is gone, puts him way past any forgiveness...what a good friend he is :poop:
As for the mother, if she just abandoned the MC cause she had still feelings for some old love, she is just as much a piece of garbage...i really wish we could tell both of them just that.

Now with that cliffhanger i'm curous what that psychologist and Penny had to do with all of that...

Hah...but no good content for Sienna :cautious:

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
its alive :cool:

you choose 1 girl out of 6 atm
if the game comes back - as its look like
the choices have a extrem heavy impact on the story

you may should play a bit
and noone except the dev maybe can answer your last 2 questions
Sigh... I hate having to choose just one. MC is real young, and should be saying to them right away... "I just ended a long term relationship, and I'm not looking to jump right back into another one right now. I'm just looking for friends to spend time with ;)"

It worked for me when I was young :devilish:(y).

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes