4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
So this game got me thinking about something which no game has gotten me to think about yet and I wanna see what y'all think about it. That is consequences for characters no not the main character but the love interests it'd bring more realism into it

I'm sure it obviously won't be added now but it's cool to think about Mira is what got me thinking about this at the club where Naomi Shows up Both Damon and Mira hide that fact even though it's something that shouldn't have been hidden.

Damon can 100% be forgiven for that eventually but Mira not so easily thatd be a relationship ender right there and she'd have to work to get it back because Damon being MCs best friend you could argue knows what's best for him they've known each other for ages so it's annoying but whatever Mira though hasn't earned the right to keep massive secrets like that hidden because they don't know each other well enough.

Even if she gave her Vrginity to the MC befpre Naomi at the Bar it still wouldn't make it right it'd be really fucking sweet and all but even after all that she'd still have nowhere near earned the right to keep such a damn big thing like that Secret. That's just my two cents anyway and something I found Interesting to think about.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Motion11

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Secrets is what the best friend does. MC is happy to tag along with the golden boy, mayor son,
the kind of stud all legs open, no matter the gender, no matter the setting.
MC is just strung out in this island with girls being introduced by this stud best friend,
so MC is doing best he can to keep up with the golden boy.

Mira was the golden boy babe. Then MC got to meet her and the golden boy made it his
mission to push them into eachother, seeing as mom was gone and girlfriend was gone and MC
was this lost puppy following him all over.

The best friend golden boy has all the reigns, MC has no agency, MC has had to deal with people
purposefully hiding the whereabouts of his ma to him, so surprise ex club date is not different,
as the golden boy made certain Mira, possible MC date for that evening, was keeping her distance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC is a pet project of the golden boy. Sometimes, people you know are that much more
intergrated into society, things always go their way, so MC does what is best for him,
keep close to the golden boy. There is nothing better. Through the golden boy and his machinations,
MC forgives Mira, because the golden boy is this unstoppable force in the community,
his will be done.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Secrets is what the best friend does. MC is happy to tag along with the golden boy, mayor son,
MC is just strung out in this island with girls being introduced by this stud best friend,

Mira was the golden boy babe. Then MC got to meet her and the golden boy made it his
mission to push them into eachother, seeing as mom was gone and girlfriend was gone and MC

The best friend golden boy has all the reigns, MC has no agency, MC has had to deal with people
purposefully hiding the whereabouts of his ma to him, so surprise ex club date is not different,
as the golden boy made certain Mira, possible MC date for that evening, was keeping her distance.

MC is a pet project of the golden boy. Sometimes, people you know are that much more
intergrated into society, things always go their way, so MC does what is best for him,
keep close to the golden boy. There is nothing better. Through the golden boy and his machinations,
MC forgives Mira, because the golden boy is this unstoppable force in the community,
his will be done.
Golden boy? More like shit boy. Fuck that dude and the horse he rode in on.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
I finished it a month ago and might not remember everything but while checking for news I decided to share my thoughts. One of few games where I really decided to put myself in MC's place and was thinking with my head instead of my dick.

I am so mad at so many characters in this game. If that was dev's plan - well done. I'm only playing it for Rose and Ada now.

Damon, bad friend and worse wingman. My first thought about him "Wow, guy that repeats a year for a friend, what a bro". Than he decides to get MC out of the hole he's in... and he is so bad at it.
Starting with Mira. Instead of introducing her normally to a guy that doesn't really talk to new people, Damon decides to throw MC at her, but she's sweet girl so it's kind of nice meeting, but the fact that she knows so much about MC and he knows nothing about her makes things awkward. Showing the picture with ex-girlfriend is cherry on top.
The surprise at the club - what a joke XD. Dude was having fun with new girl and then she ditched him because of masterplan of his best friend who's crying in the corner (why? because he's gay?) just to see his ex who's crushing him emotionally. What a great idea for a reunion XD

Naomi, I'm not a fan of ex girlfriends in AVNs because they're rarely interesting and even in few games where they were well written they never were my first choice. I always think people need to move on.

Danielle, I think her part of story could be well written if she was slowly getting close to MC while trying to help her ex because she cares about Damon even as a friend, but she's throwing herself at MC from the very beginning. When she screamed Damon's name in bed I crossed off her name from LIs list.

Penny and Alexandra, they're both glued to MC from the start and I feel like it's out of pity(in a bad, turning off way). Both are talking about his mother. Penny knowing more than him and Alexandra knowing to much from Damon.

Everybody seem to know more about the mother than MC and he's constantly reminded of it. After hearing her story I felt anger while watching flashbacks with her(I was seriously caught up emotionally with the story and felt sorry for MC). I am still kind of curious what happend to her but fuck her anyway(If she really run off with that patient of her...I don't even care about explanation). When the father also decided to bail for good I choose that he can fuck off.

Rose, ngl I played her part on different save only because I think she's pretty and the hottest girl here. Chris is not MC's friend or anything but he's not a bad guy and is just handling some things wrong and MC using that fact to pretend to be knight in shining armor and stealing Rose just because she's jealous and delusional about her fiancee is kind of shitty thing to do.

That said, I think Ada is best girl. Puting guy on a bike on open road was stupid for me but besides that, interactions with her are the best.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
i check in on this game every now and then and then go cry :cry:
Completely understandable. I guess it's one of those games with good story and character models. I do hope as well that this games continue however on his OP there hasn't be any update. I expected that at least sometime in January or at least in February RD will at least update his OP with release special renders. Or at least some sort of info, public or for patreons that they're ok ect.

Sep 3, 2020

his will be done.
I believe I brought this up before as much as I like this game
believe me I love this game

Rose's the best girl in the entire game by the way

but anyway one thing I don't like about this game just because the MC is the good guy

he's not allowed to get angry or upset ever and he's not allowed to call people out on bulshit

and there's never any consequences for lying to him he always instantly forgives them

not to mention he always blames himself for things that are not his fault

you could be a nice guy and a good guy and still get angry it's okay it doesn't make you a bad person

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I'm impressed that people are still commenting here. I thought people would've moved on by now. Though, it seems like most have.

Some insight for those that care, I beta-test for this game and the last communication I had with Red Dust was back in late January. I've tried getting in contact with him but it seems like he's too busy or maybe he just doesn't want to reply. I don't know. Regardless, I would say that people should just completely move on as I have. I don't really have any hope that this game will see an end and I've come to terms with it. It's sad to see but Red Dust has made it clear that he has is IRL work that (of course) takes priority over this.

While I could be proven wrong, and I would love to be, I don't want people to wastefully think that this game will see an end.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm impressed that people are still commenting here. I thought people would've moved on by now. Though, it seems like most have.

Some insight for those that care, I beta-test for this game and the last communication I had with Red Dust was back in late January. I've tried getting in contact with him but it seems like he's too busy or maybe he just doesn't want to reply. I don't know. Regardless, I would say that people should just completely move on as I have. I don't really have any hope that this game will see an end and I've come to terms with it. It's sad to see but Red Dust has made it clear that he has is IRL work that (of course) takes priority over this.

While I could be proven wrong, and I would love to be, I don't want people to wastefully think that this game will see an end.
the thing is that he announced renders for v0.5 to be done.
people are hoping more for that next update, than for the game end, which is on a very long stick (even longer than v0.5/next update).

as renders (and animations) usually are the most time consuming part of games developing, it isnt surprising that people come here and ask "wtf is happening...update when?".
he has also said that a lot of work still remains to be done (translation, scripting etc), yet people tend to read those words as optimistically as possible.

and most importantly, no one would care if the game is bad, which obviously isnt case here.

Mar 19, 2023
I think people had pretty much moved on but they found hope again when he said that 0.5 was nearly done. Renders are the time consuming part, as for coding, as long as you have the script, it hardly takes much time. That December post is why people started hoping again, I would say. Frankly, I completely understand him prioritizing his main job and putting less focus on his alter life here, the point is communication. If he isn't going to take it further, he can just say that the game is abandoned. Nevertheless, this was a pretty good one, it would be a real shame if he doesn't complete this.

Thanks for the update though, InfamousGuy. (y)

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
the thing is that he announced renders for v0.5 to be done.
people are hoping more for that next update, than for the game end, which is on a very long stick (even longer than v0.5/next update).
It's not only that. RD anounced that this game will have in total 7 episodes/updates so if EP5 was done that would leave 2 only to go. He made it clear via pol he conducted, which was free for everyone patreon or not, that he plans total of 7 updates. Unfortunately it's more likely this game is abandoned. I personaly would leave only 10% of possible return but even that is to much perhaps. I eman last time this game was updated was in 2021 and now we are in 2023 while his OP was updated back in december 2022.

Reactions: Abhai

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
OnHold for over six months, radio silence for over three months.

Marked as Abandoned per site policy.

The Dev mentioned having renders done for the next release over three months ago, so if they deliver then the status will be reset.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes