4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Maybe it's a stupid question but whatever; it got updated? In DIKGames it appears updated but I played it and it gives me same ending.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Maybe it's a stupid question but whatever; it got updated? In DIKGames it appears updated but I played it and it gives me same ending.
for sure.
thats the latest news worldwide!
dikagames independent devs are taking over all abandoned projects, updating them regularly and finishing them in due time.

Sep 3, 2020
it isnt official.
it could come back one day, though i wouldnt hold my breath for it.
I've said this a million times in every Forum I don't care how long a game Take

Take as much time as

you need Just as long as the game developer does not go radio silent and keeps us regularly

updated I can wait I get that life happens and sometimes you can't work on the game, but you

telling me you can't just go on your computer Or phone or whatever and give us a simple hello,

here's what's happening With the game, people will understand

But do not go radio silent

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I've said this a million times in every Forum I don't care how long a game Take

Take as much time as

you need Just as long as the game developer does not go radio silent and keeps us regularly

updated I can wait I get that life happens and sometimes you can't work on the game, but you

telling me you can't just go on your computer Or phone or whatever and give us a simple hello,

here's what's happening With the game, people will understand

But do not go radio silent
he has said it - atm he has no time to work on the game, not sure when he will have.
he posts some wallpapers occasionally, so he wasnt gone "radio silent", at least not yet.
though i do understand your sentiment on this matter.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Sep 3, 2020
he has said it - atm he has no time to work on the game, not sure when he will have.
he posts some wallpapers occasionally, so he wasnt gone "radio silent", at least not yet.
though i do understand your sentiment on this matter.
I understand what you're trying to say my brother but in my opinion, wallpapers don't count

the same time and effort he's taking to make those wallpapers

you can take that same time and

give us a quick update even if he's not working

on the game, you can still say hello and tell us that the game is not abandoned

or I don't know something

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I understand what you're trying to say my brother but in my opinion, wallpapers don't count

the same time and effort he's taking to make those wallpapers

you can take that same time and

give us a quick update even if he's not working

on the game, you can still say hello and tell us that the game is not abandoned

or I don't know something
different people, different MO (modi operandi).
we cant do much, only to wait and see how the things unfold.
at least he didnt go radio silent all of sudden as some other devs (aoa for example).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year.
First, apologies to everyone who's been waiting a long time for the next episode. I never expected it would take this long, even though I knew it would be the most challenging one yet.
As you've probably noticed, I've paused Patreon for many months now, because I wasn't able to do development as I wanted. There were many stops and starts, with life and work getting in the way at the most inopportune times. There were weeks of work done, then thrown away because it wasn't right. Sometimes, only the habit of putting up special renders brought me back to the computer. There were points at which I didn't know whether I would continue.
Some months ago I wanted to post a dev update, only to realize I hadn't accomplished much, and there was every indication I'd accomplish less in the period ahead. I didn't want to offer false optimism or excuses, so I chose to continue working, fitfully, instead of talking.
But, this Christmas, I'm happy to report that all the renders are now done, and I'm working hard on transcribing the script, aggregating music, etc. The holidays have been a rare time when I've had the opportunity to spend significant time on this, and progress definitely shows. There's still a lot to do, but I feel my own excitement building at being able to put a bow on this soon.
Thanks for you patience, and happy holidays,
Red

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
completely forgot about this one until a few days ago... any news?
Only this from previous page :

Hi all,

An overdue update, which I probably should have done a while ago. Progress isn't being made as quickly as I'd like, so I've paused the Patreon billing cycle & will keep it paused until the next release.

Like a lot of projects, this one started in the early days of the pandemic, when WFH was the norm. Now that things are "back to normal", I find that I have a lot less time & energy to spend due to other obligations. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

I can't put all the blame on corporate, though. There have been a number of my own creative frustrations in the way as well. I will work through them, as I've worked through every other obstacle, but it wouldn't be fair to keep taking in the process.

Thanks to everyone who's stuck w/ the story so far. I know that Episode 5, when it releases, will be the best yet.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Only this from previous page :

Hi all,

An overdue update, which I probably should have done a while ago. Progress isn't being made as quickly as I'd like, so I've paused the Patreon billing cycle & will keep it paused until the next release.

Like a lot of projects, this one started in the early days of the pandemic, when WFH was the norm. Now that things are "back to normal", I find that I have a lot less time & energy to spend due to other obligations. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

I can't put all the blame on corporate, though. There have been a number of my own creative frustrations in the way as well. I will work through them, as I've worked through every other obstacle, but it wouldn't be fair to keep taking in the process.

Thanks to everyone who's stuck w/ the story so far. I know that Episode 5, when it releases, will be the best yet.
There is a christmas update saying the game is basically finished. Or at least the update

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes