4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Red Dust posted some pic in 2k and 4k on OP. And it's noice

Happy July 4th! I hope your day is filled with the 3 Bs: barbecue, beer, & the beach!

4K & 2K versions attached below.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022

Happy July 4th! I hope your day is filled with the 3 Bs: barbecue, beer, & the beach!

4K & 2K versions attached below.

I haven't played TRoL since last update so have long since forgot what the blonde hottie's name was. At this point all I remember was when MC was fucking Rose in the gym showers, and even that is a fading memory.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I haven't played TRoL since last update so have long since forgot what the blonde hottie's name was. At this point all I remember was when MC was fucking Rose in the gym showers, and even that is a fading memory.
Same here, I think I remember most of the main girls names. But I've pretty much forgotten all the plot points. I'll have to replay it when the new update drops.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I think it's Danielle or Danela or something along those lines but yeah I'm with you, I literally just remember Mira cause I have an ex named Ameerah, the rest I don't remember at all, even Rose I was thinking who you were talking about. I can't even remember what I named my MC lol its been a minute.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Pretty much this. Except I don't remember fucking Rose anywhere because my dick went nowhere near her in my game. And it actually took me a couple seconds to remember who Rose was when reading your post.

For the actual pic, I actually started confusing it in my head for a bit for the pool party in Becoming a Rock Star. My brain didn't even link it to Danielle in this game until I saw the name in the post just before this one, and I was like, oh yeah, that's who that is.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Please don't abandon this game man. I just finished the game it was so good. And really, the decisions we had to make in the game were very challenging. The story is very good, the characters are very good. It was a really good game. This game needs to come back asap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I just hope that if the game ever comes back the dev has used this time to work on the personality of these girls.

THREE RULES OF LIFE that the dev should have used in this game
1- never fuck your best friend’s girlfriend (even though she's a bitch that jumps on you all the time)
2- never have a best friend who doesn’t respect you and tells everyone about your private life
3- never have relationships with girls who don't shut the fuck up about their ex-boyfriend

LordCharmz

Jan 2, 2018
Probably cause the dev feels dejected people are calling out bad decisions on his part of the story and characters. In all honesty, I don't remember some of the game cause it's been so long since I played it but I remember thinking "why am I getting back with the ex after I've been such an asshat with her?"

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes