4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
Yeah and irrc (I haven't played it since last update last year so I forget) you can't get every scene in 1 playthrough (1 choice will get one scene lock you out of another).

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Idk why I keep coming back expecting to see the abandoned tag removed.. I really liked this one.
Apparently "abandoned" tag doesn't mean much anymore. Seems it's applied after 6-18 months of no update. I hope it gets auto-removed when a new update is released (sometimes it takes a year or 2 when it's just a hobby with 1-man dev), otherwise things are going to get confusing (already went on a rant that made me look dumb when I thougth Apartment 69 was "abandoned", but with a new update planned sometime this year). It's like when Radiant still isn't marked "abandoned" because their Patrons still get a monthly render even though the AVN itself hasn't seen an update for 11 months. We really need some consistency (ie no new update in a calendar year from the last release date = abandoned until an actual new AVN update is released, with renders, Patreon polls and promises and other non-AVN updates and communications not counting).

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Wow. 6 month without an update (but releases special renders) and the mods decided to give it an abandoned tag while Deluca went 16 months without update and not receive any abandoned tag. Freaking biased moderators.
Oh well, it is what it is. Personally if I was making an AVN I'd quit my day job and move into my mom's basement and whatever else it took to go all-in (ie also quit trying to do 4k renders on a potato laptop and get a real 3090 render rig, maybe eventually upgrade to 8x 3090 4U rack if that was the production bottleneck) and if I couldn't do that or finish what I started I wouldn't bother at all. Even just 1 man at a decent pace (~10 hour days) doing everything can do a decent-sized (2-3 hour read time) update and decent quality (assuming the knew what they were doing) every 3-6 months. Dunno why some (most?) people even just attempt it as a hobby and then leave it half finished before getting bored or burned out and wasting their time and everyone else's in the process with half-finished stories, which is sometimes worse than when Heroes was cancelled after a cliffhanger in 2010 (rage quit TV and haven't bothered buying another one since it also went digital about the same time). It's why I'm a big Danels K fan even if his AVN's are just OK and not anything spectacular from a story or visuals standpoint, at least he finishes what he starts (with exception of a couple of old RPG-maker projects when he first started) with consistent monthly updates. But yeah speaking of consistency that "abandoned" tag really needs some as you've pointed out (1 year no update for everyone with monthly Patreon polls and renders not counting would be nice).

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey don't wory. I have good hunch about this game. I mean RedDust is releasing his special renders. He even released for June. It'll be released when it's ready. So i have no doubt.
he even showed episode 5 preview.
as always the time will tell, and hope dies last (dont mind the biggest cliche).
having abandoned tag here doesnt mean that much.
on the other hand even lesser means if the dev "releases special renders" or "even shows next update previews".
(if you are unsure in that regard - check "come inside" thread aka super-dev ttll)

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Abandon Tag rule:
1. No response or post regarding the game. whether its being worked or not (not custom renders and other miscellaneous stuff) for 3 months
2. If it crosses 18 months even if the dev is updating his patreons on the status of the game.
3. If directly stated by dev.

Tag will be removed once a content (not bugfixes) update is released.

P.S regarding this game, it has been more than 3 months since he has any post regarding this particular game in any easily accessible medium

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abandon Tag rule:
1. No response or post regarding the game. whether its being worked or not (not custom renders and other miscellaneous stuff) for 3 months
2. If it crosses 18 months even if the dev is updating his patreons on the status of the game.
3. If directly stated by dev.

Tag will be removed once a content (not bugfixes) update is released.

P.S regarding this game, it has been more than 3 months since he has any post regarding this particular game in any easily accessible medium
while i do think there are slim chances for this game to make comeback, im not sure if "abandoned" tag here is per those rules, just yet (unless the dev stated it himself in personal communication with some of you guys).
based on this copy/pasted discord posts from two months ago - the dev does state he is still working on it and plans to release it sometime....
yet, as i have said above - having/not having "aboned" or similar tags here, doesnt mean much as majority sem to think:HideThePain:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
while i do think there are slim chances for this game to make comeback, im not sure if "abandoned" tag here is per those rules, just yet (unless the dev stated it himself in personal communication with some of you guys).
based on this copy/pasted discord posts from two months ago - the dev does state he is still working on it and plans to release it sometime....
yet, as i have said above - having/not having "aboned" or similar tags here, doesnt mean much as majority sem to think:HideThePain:
This was last month.

Hi all,

An overdue update, which I probably should have done a while ago. Progress isn't being made as quickly as I'd like, so I've paused the Patreon billing cycle & will keep it paused until the next release.

Like a lot of projects, this one started in the early days of the pandemic, when WFH was the norm. Now that things are "back to normal", I find that I have a lot less time & energy to spend due to other obligations. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

I can't put all the blame on corporate, though. There have been a number of my own creative frustrations in the way as well. I will work through them, as I've worked through every other obstacle, but it wouldn't be fair to keep taking in the process.

Thanks to everyone who's stuck w/ the story so far. I know that Episode 5, when it releases, will be the best yet.

6 months of special renders and no progress reports on Patreon and this post on discord last month. I got a feeling that this is not gonna be updated anytime soon and that the tag might be appropriate. Hope I'm proven wrong, but we'll see.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So the dev is still working on this game? Or..hes still "working" on this game to keep the patreon money coming?

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes