4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Surprised this doesn't have an abandoned tag yet, no update since last year.
It did get "abandoned" tag until moders decided to give on hold since it's more apropriate. Red Dust in the mean while advertised that he's not collecting pledges from patreon until the next update is released. More on that you can read few pages back. Also Red Dust keep his patreon updated with some new pics so it doesn't violate f95 rules.

Reactions: vireker

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
It did get "abandoned" tag until moders decided to give on hold since it's more apropriate. Red Dust in the mean while advertised that he's not collecting pledges from patreon until the next update is released. More on that you can read few pages back. Also Red Dust keep his patreon updated with some new pics so it doesn't violate f95 rules.
Ah, the old Radiant trick, give subs a free non-canon render once a week with a real update every other year. At least RD has enough decency to not rip off his fans and pause sub fees when there's going to be more than a few months with nothing but a render and a progress report.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Ah, the old Radiant trick, give subs a free non-canon render once a week with a real update every other year. At least RD has enough decency to not rip off his fans and pause sub fees when there's going to be more than a few months with nothing but a render and a progress report.
I understand your sentiment that you want an actual update, episode 5, but unfortenatly we can only wait. I to would much like for RD to work more on update than on some random pics. However since i don't support him i have no right to complain. I can criticize the game, say what i like, dislike, but have no right to demand anything since i'm not supporting him.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Too many sloppy seconds in this game smh. Ada, Daniele stuff just pisses me off. How can they be a proper LI when they are obsessed about the guy they were fucking not long ago and that other one whose name I dont even remember is getting married lmaoo. MC is just a miserable fuck, like sure he is getting laid but thats it. No one really takes him seriously and it wouldnt surprise me if they're thinking about their ex will fucking him.
Will just play it out of curiosity if it ever gets finished but I cant say that playing this was a enjoyable experience. 3/5

Reactions: xXwankerXx

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Glad its not abandoned anymore. Did the dev say whats going on?
The only info I could find was the post from May. I'll paste it below just in case you missed it. The silence on the Discord and the almost 12 months of special renders on Patreon is a big clue to the state of the game. Looks like its permanently on-hold.

Hi all,

An overdue update, which I probably should have done a while ago. Progress isn't being made as quickly as I'd like, so I've paused the Patreon billing cycle & will keep it paused until the next release.

Like a lot of projects, this one started in the early days of the pandemic, when WFH was the norm. Now that things are "back to normal", I find that I have a lot less time & energy to spend due to other obligations. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

I can't put all the blame on corporate, though. There have been a number of my own creative frustrations in the way as well. I will work through them, as I've worked through every other obstacle, but it wouldn't be fair to keep taking in the process.

Thanks to everyone who's stuck w/ the story so far. I know that Episode 5, when it releases, will be the best yet.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes