4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Menu image when the game starts, seems like it's going to be NTR/sharing. Probably wasted a download.
I don't think this will have ntr sharing, or at least it will be avoidable. The dev did make Damon a true bro/friend in the game and I don't think he will destroy that by making him steal the mc girls.
It will be nice though to have the dev say what fetishes it will have.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
hey Mod _ needs 'interracial' tag.
Because of the asian girl or is there a black dude ?

It seems that tag is specific to black male on white female. Almost all games with an asian LI (and white MC) don't have the tag

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think the characters look good but for some reason the MC face is a little off putting to me. Something about his smile or his expression give it sinister look. Also his mother and him look to be the same age.
True. He has a young man's haircut but his eyes and smile look like he's in his 40's.
Interesting game so far, nice models ... but the MC ... almost a slightly younger but as ugly a copy of John from A mothers love ... yikes looking at his face gives me the creeps ...
Yup, have to agree on it - if DEV remodels MC to look a bit younger that would be perfect - he should be a high-school kid, yet he looks more like a teacher. Only if he is struggling to graduate for 20-25 years:KEK:, otherwise that really breaks immersion of a great game in making.
So, dear DEV, wherever you are, if you bump on some of those comments regarding mc-look, do consider it please, and remodel him while it is an early game-stages yet....Unless there is a twist planned, and this turns into a game where 18yo kid is trapped into middle-aged man's body:unsure::BootyTime:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The girls/renders look good but after checking the Patreon page I don't think that the game is for me. :(

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty cool so far. Really like the direction of the story, has a nice feel to it. I agree about the MC like so many others though. He is a bit off-putting. Looks way older than a high school student and just seems... off lol. I do like the look of the characters in general though. A mix of realism with caricature, it's unique and nice.

But other than that, I like it. Can't wait to see what comes next. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The renders are amazing though mostly the same we've seen before (well, the MC is a bit much sometimes, looks like his face is stuck on the "goofy" setting), animations are top notch, very well done for a first release and I am duly impressed. The MC's hair is rather distracting and looks like it is large enough to attain sentience (don't mind me I'm just jealous of such a fine pompadour). It is too early for me to judge the story, it's starting off well but will have to wait and see.

My only complaint is the use of "classic" AVN tropes - the token black best friend (who is also an athlete) and the smart token Asian "sorta" antagonist to name a couple. However, I like the fact that Naomi is an athlete, that we are getting to see the MC's relationship with her, and we also get to see him trying to move on. I love Ada but don't feel like that's going to work out...I really hope that there isn't going to be a Love Triangle (for those into Mira) or that Damon will turn out to be gay (that would be the AVN best friend trope trifecta).

Anyway, I look forward to seeing where this goes, good luck to the developer. If I had any more money I'd be a patron.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
I think the characters look good but for some reason the MC face is a little off putting to me. Something about his smile or his expression give it sinister look. Also his mother and him look to be the same age.
Put a leather jacket on him and he'll look like a refugee from Grease.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
This is a pretty solid first release. Story is good. Renders are good. Writing is good. Think this one is one to follow.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started, but the MC is horrible and really distracting. That needs to be fixed. He is ugly and way to old looking.
Edit: Oh and his lips - their color is so different and strange. Half the time you think the MC wears lipstick.

Edit: In general the ppl look a bit weird and to old in some pictures..
screenshot0001.png
She doesnt look like a girl around 18/19 years ...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes