Gilleas

Nov 15, 2021
can anyone reupload the main angles link? only the uploadheaven is still up but i can't download it (403 forbidden)

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
This reminded me :unsure:

Collection Revamp! OP Updated!

Collection reuploaded and sorted by years in release order without dupes
Max quality possible till 2022-06-17 (Part 1)
Temporeraly 1080p update for videos after, till 2023-05-23

1 (1).gif 1 (5).gif
Maybe this will encourage someone for 15$ sub :p

Jokes aside, he's improved a lot in 2023, considering how slow he is in general
Hope he will make more anims with Rigid's models
Enjoy ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

leksus

Jan 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dmca links like he owns OW ip lmao, he cant dmca someone since hes not a ip holder but that depends if sites will let this through, but if he go on dmca rampage, u can always report his staff too and get him dmca from blizzard lmao

its always funny to me when animators crying about piracy when most of them using others ip and making money of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
same, I'm not into futa either ( don't get me wrong, to each his own, I'm happy that our futa loving friendsa are eating well lately) but hopefully he'll release more non futa variants, so that everybody's happy, the animations per se are very good.

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
same, I'm not into futa either ( don't get me wrong, to each his own, I'm happy that our futa loving friendsa are eating well lately) but hopefully he'll release more non futa variants, so that everybody's happy, the animations per se are very good.
Yeah, absolutely! I would never yuck someone else's yum... but sometimes my selfishness just pops off because the animation quality seems so stellar and I have no reason to archive it. But as long as Hydra and Rash don't switch to that genre (not including variants), I think I have nothing to worry about.

Last edited: