I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Cavpal Thanks for the extra swearing emojis! You do know they count as likes to peoples scores just like any thumb up does right?

Tugs666

Jul 3, 2023
Great game dev keep it up can’t wait for the next update. I love tifa one of my favorite characters you want to give her big boobs , and a big ass go for it. Oh and thank you for making it NTR not avoidable if people don’t like it don’t play it.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
That person is giving me "angry" emojis too... I don't know why, it's like he does that in every one of my comments
Yea, he's a troll that has no life and nothing better to do than to show his discontent at the mere existence of things he doesn't like. Jokes on him though, because I also have no life and have no qualms about calling those kinds of people out for their pitiful ways.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey dev i wanted to know that is this game one sided or both I mean is it for only ntr player or both ntr and vanilla Player. I'm a vanilla player and I dont like ntr so it would be best if you give me some information cause I don't want I'll whining with you after playing. And I have read description of the game where it looks like completely ntr game.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey dev i wanted to know that is this game one sided or both I mean is it for only ntr player or both ntr and vanilla Player. I'm a vanilla player and I dont like ntr so it would be best if you give me some information cause I don't want I'll whining with you after playing. And I have read description of the game where it looks like completely ntr game.
I plan to make this game a fully NTR game... So there will be no vanilla route or nothing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Well, If I would have to give some feedback, I would say to stick with her point of view as the primary story would be the best, and ocasionaly seeing Cloud pov from the scenes, but kinnect novels kinda sucks for me lmao, I like to slowly corrupts the girls and make the decisions.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
so its already available for 5$
a hero perhaps?:sneaky:

also anyone has a sig for it?
It will come for public in a couple of days, I always personally upload and update this thread with the new update always, so please don't leak it, I still need to eat:BootyTime:
Also for the signatures... Usually all my signatures are done by myself, but since i've never seen anyone use any of my signatures, I got sad and never did another one... But if anyone wants to do a signature for "Tifa's Dark Heaven" then you are free to do so

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
That banner picture of Tifa is really hot. Tifa is sexy but I was always more of an Aerith fan.
I would totally ask her to cuck me if I was her boyfriend.
Aerith is the best girl indeed. You're a real one joshy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
It will come for public in a couple of days, I always personally upload and update this thread with the new update always, so please don't leak it, I still need to eat:BootyTime:
Also for the signatures... Usually all my signatures are done by myself, but since i've never seen anyone use any of my signatures, I got sad and never did another one... But if anyone wants to do a signature for "Tifa's Dark Heaven" then you are free to do so
how to do signatures ?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes