I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vanqa

Feb 9, 2017
Sorry for the delay... I've had a worrying problem... Around the 19th I started to have a problem with my teeth... It was unbearable, I couldn't do anything... I was suffering a lot, and I had to go to the doctor... And I was supposed to do some rest, so I thought about uploading Tifa's update because I had already finished it by that date... But around the 20th I started to feel a little bit better about the problem I had, so I tried to finish what I was doing of the "Let the Nightshine in" update... And that's why I warned that I was going to take more time to finish everything well
Don't worry Sieglinnde, you're the best, I hope you're doing better, take care. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Great start, just yeah at this rate it will be slow as hell. Something NetorareNinja didn't get us used to, not that I mind, just would be smart to come back when it's like at 0.8 or so

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
There is actual character in game that fits archetype of NTR guy. See no reason for adding self insert character.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TifasDarkHeaven-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Czet and scoutjoe

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I realize it is subjective, but why must most females in these VNs have enormous, unnatural boobs? Complete turnoff to a VN I would typically download due to subject matter. Meh, personal preference. Wish there was a resize boob option! Lol

Reactions: Sieglinnde

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Game crashes when you click the prefs-link at the bottom of the screen. Also, you should make the next dialogue appear automatically when you change a scene, currently there's WAY too much pointless clicking to get the story to progress because of that and all the "..."s.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Game crashes when you click the prefs-link at the bottom of the screen. Also, you should make the next dialogue appear automatically when you change a scene, currently there's WAY too much pointless clicking to get the story to progress because of that and all the "..."s.
Can you explain explicitly what you did for your game to crash? So I can see if I can fix it

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes