I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Cavpal damn, you angry react anything ntr related. and when i mean anything, i mean it quite literally. I'm sure you can quite easily find something way better for your health to do. you're doom scrolling too much and is making your mind way too hyperfocused on that, that's not healthy.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
When I click this prefs-link View attachment 3715081 in the bottom of the screen I get the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes that is indeed an error... If you want to access "preferences" don't access through there, do it from the menu... I will fix it in the next update (if I can, because I don't really know why that's happening)

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Tifa's Dark Heaven [v0.2]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: Bloody_Mess
Feb 28, 2022
I hope you don't make the scenes too dark (in terms of brightness) like the bathroom scene in this update.
I would like to be able to see the characters and what they are doing at least.
The bathroom scene was way too dark I could barely see the characters.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I really like NTR games. What I mean is that your modeling is too exaggerated. I don't like it, can't you just model it normally? Make NTR more stimulating. 1717918697312.jpeg

Reactions: TimoF965

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
No that's boring. There's hundreds of other games with stick figure girls for you to enjoy.
At first: It's Sieglinde's game, so I just voice my opinion but do not demand things :) .

Now that htis is out of the way: I also would love more normal girls to get corrupted. Must not be stick-girls, but maybe something in between.

But hundreds of NTR-games with stick-girls? In my experience, there are much more bimbo-girls out there in VN's than regular or even stick girls.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
At first: It's Sieglinde's game, so I just voice my opinion but do not demand things :) .

Now that htis is out of the way: I also would love more normal girls to get corrupted. Must not be stick-girls, but maybe something in between.

But hundreds of NTR-games with stick-girls? In my experience, there are much more bimbo-girls out there in VN's than regular or even stick girls.
I mean...its Tifa......there is no stick figure Tifa. She's been stacked since the 90's lol

Reactions: fbass
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes