Tanno

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone have some saves? Played this a long time ago and don't wanna go through it again

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
is there any good decrypter? i have played the game but i just want to see what's new since i dont get where the new scenes are.plus my decrypter doesnt work anymore

Dec 9, 2017
The 7th floor still hasn't been released after more than a year and he goes out and makes another game. Of course i try it out and apparently i am suppose to find a secret passage that's to the North-South............. there is no such thing as North-South lol.
Sorry to be a smart ass but with a round world if you travel far enough North eventually you will start heading South.

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
I played this game a week ago on 1.3.5 and found that 3 of the endings were not accesible because once you get the love prints from martha the end was not completable, unless you use cheats ofc.
I imagine being able to use potions fixes this issue.

- Patches
- 1.3.1: Minor bugfixes
- 1.3.2: Fixed default route stalling
- 1.3.2: Fixed river corpse appearing incorrectly
- 1.3.3: Fix major crash along hero route
- 1.3.3: Fixed combat survival bug
- 1.3.3: Fixed day/night tint when fainting
- 1.3.4: Fixed crash in repeating Sock scene
- 1.3.4: Fixed bouncing bandit silliness
- 1.3.5: Various minor visual bugs
- 1.3.5: Swallow's Feather is now disabled on the final map
- 1.3.6: Fixed potions being unusable on final map (oops)

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand, is it really fun to replay the game over and over again trying to get new "Trigger" / "Scenes", I find it not really fun and boring... Any one has a tip ? Or a full save with each ending ?

Reactions: Blargz0

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I linked a zip full of saves back in February. It's from whatever version was available in February. I haven't played it since.
Folder 2 is towards the end of the game.

Reactions: CVDO and Fruitsi

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Any one know the reason why this game did not runs? (windows 10) Others rpgm starts and plays normally, but from Bo Wei some games crashes or even did not starts.
check if you have at least a couple gb of RAM, check if you have the proper rpgm package and re-download it just in case, try launching from a path without special symbols, try launching with discrete or integrated graphics if you have those.

Reactions: FDfun
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes