baddass123

Apr 19, 2020
-Take the 2 potions and the shield in the village, equip the shield
-Sell the 2 point at the pawn shop and buy the weapon of 100 gold then equip it
-Fight your way through the forest, overall you shouldn't fear any slime, the green ones take 6 hp and gives you a 10 hp potion so it's worth to kill them all, blue slimes will take 1 hp and have a 50% chance to give the 2hp potion.
-Accumulate all defensive equipment then go to the bandit camp
-Evade most fights, you only have to kill the ones guarding the chests or that are in the middle of the way
-Go to the left side of the map when you can, you need the attack amulet so that the bandits will take 4 HP rather than 6
-You can choose to not kill the bandit leader if you want, the yellow slime i

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone explain what the exact NTR scenes are in this game? Also, what kind of NTR is it? Netorase, Netorare or Netori?

bagofbats

Oct 18, 2020
First off, i saw user Sunshaded's guide and noticed he didn't seem to get all the endings, so i took it upon myself to make a full guide, tried to keep this as spoiler free as possible without being confusing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this, helped a lot. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Reactions: Sam_Wav

bagofbats

Oct 18, 2020
Got all endings now and I love the emphasis on legwear/socks. Really rare to see in this genre, it's usually boots and barefeet but here even the secret end had some thick socks :)

bruh11111

Jan 30, 2020
The version i downloaded is missing a bunch of files. I was able to get a few on my own but where can i get the World_A1 tileset? Any help would be appreciated

bruh11111

Jan 30, 2020
The version i downloaded is missing a bunch of files. I was able to get a few on my own but where can i get the World_A1 tileset? Any help would be appreciated
better yet if anyone has an intact version of the game they're willing to upload thatd be great

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
did the game work right off of download for you? i have a bunch of files missing
I haven't played Tiffany's Trap for about a year now but I think I am one version behind. So maybe?

Get her boots from the shop, sniff 'em a good few times, then I think it's either getting the Hilarious Secret Ending (in which you feed a kid an aging potion and he just obliterates the succubus) or going for the "good" ending in which you beat Tiffany without anyone dying.
In the version I played the player was unable to use potions in succubus world. I didn't beat Tiffany but I did get the secret ending where Succuthot Tiffany gets her cute butt kicked by the Super Saiyan.

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
I haven't played Tiffany's Trap for about a year now but I think I am one version behind. So maybe?

In the version I played the player was unable to use potions in succubus world. I didn't beat Tiffany but I did get the secret ending where Succuthot Tiffany gets her cute butt kicked by the Super Saiyan.
What song is the one they use

a956673959

Sep 5, 2021
A bit sad that the developer didn't bother to add an ending in which we can save the boy and be the hero, managed to do all the game in the first day, for those that wanna do it in one day without going back (until you meet the succubus):

-Take the 2 potions and the shield in the village, equip the shield
-Sell the 2 point at the pawn shop and buy the weapon of 100 gold then equip it
-Fight your way through the forest, overall you shouldn't fear any slime, the green ones take 6 hp and gives you a 10 hp potion so it's worth to kill them all, blue slimes will take 1 hp and have a 50% chance to give the 2hp potion.
-Accumulate all defensive equipment then go to the bandit camp
-Evade most fights, you only have to kill the ones guarding the chests or that are in the middle of the way
-Go to the left side of the map when you can, you need the attack amulet so that the bandits will take 4 HP rather than 6
-You can choose to not kill the bandit leader if you want, the yellow slime isn't truly strong and you can defeat it while fully healed, and you can get the katana below to kill it easier later on.

Overall I missed a good ending in which you don't betray your friends.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes