Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
The 7th floor still hasn't been released after more than a year and he goes out and makes another game. Of course i try it out and apparently i am suppose to find a secret passage that's to the North-South............. there is no such thing as North-South lol.
You go North until you hit a breaking point and then go left

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
The 7th floor still hasn't been released after more than a year and he goes out and makes another game. Of course i try it out and apparently i am suppose to find a secret passage that's to the North-South............. there is no such thing as North-South lol.
You wouldn't happen to have a save file for this game, would you?

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
so im an idiot but i cant use healing potions at the end fighting against tiffany nor can i defeated her help me!
I can also heal the kid who felled down. What will it do?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
so im an idiot but i cant use healing potions at the end fighting against tiffany nor can i defeated her help me!
I can also heal the kid who felled down. What will it do?
For using the healing potions in the dream realm she traps you in when the time to truely fight her comes, you must download the most recent bugfix patch.

Healing the kid will put you on the hero path where you sacrifice pieces of your maximum health to save her victims, don't worry about the final battle against her, fight the monsters on the way to her and heal of course, when you reach her as long as you wernae submissive to her and let her give you treats as she says your fight with her is one sided in your favor, she cannae beat you. Be submissive and she'll easily claim you for herself but at least you saved your friends.

Hope this info helps.

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
Mind sharing how? I was not even aware there was a Martha endind, but I did enjoy the spankings for sure so I wouldn't mind trying it... :sneaky:
At the end make it so that you win against tiffany and repel the demon then hero asks to go to any heroine to handle his addiction then you can chose in between nadja or martha.

- LOSER END (Lose to Tiffany)
- DEMON END (Defeat Tiffany and accept offer)
- PENANCE END (Defeat Tiffany and decline offer)
- SECRET END (Help Bart out for his special mission)

- Hero Route
- TIFFANY END (Submit to Tiffany)
- LIVESTOCK END (Lose to Tiffany)
- HERO END (Defeat Tiffany without qualifying for Martha/Naja Ends)
- MARTHA END (Defeat Tiffany after Martha's paddling)
- Mommy Version (Default or Drink potion)
- Mistress Version (Decline potion; must qualify for Naja end)
- NAJA END (Defeat Tiffany after Naja's walkies)
- Pet Version (Default or Decline potion)
- Prince Version (Drink potion; must qualify for Martha end)

Waifus:
- Tiffany: Follow either path; on Hero route she has lots of treats in her house -
Martha: Save Jack and follow hero route; each of her ero scenes has repeat variations -
Naja: Defeat the brigand Leader then keep coming back; eventually other brigand gals participate
- Mayor: Get teased at her house or via a special item; her real appearance is in an ending
- Onee: No cg or full ero, but appears in Demon, Penance, and Hero ends

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
Version 1.3.6 lets you use potions in the final area with the slimes. So just use a potion after each fight. I was able to beat Tiffany with the Hero's Sword + Love Prints + other armor, which resulted in ATK 7 MHP 5.

About the different endings, this is what I was able to piece together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I get this version?

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
Does someone have saves with all the ending by any chance ?
The original thread has a link attached to it which leads to a Pastebin and if you scroll all the way down, you'll reach a link with 50 saves for each point of the game

FDfun

Oct 18, 2020
Any one know the reason why this game did not runs? (windows 10) Others rpgm starts and plays normally, but from Bo Wei some games crashes or even did not starts.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes