Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Lol I got the secret/major ending on the first run :KEK:

btw i love this freaking sound you hear when the major reveals her true form

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
*Spoiler*(i finished all endings and i think the canon one would be the Hero end, and i hope we could get a sequel of this game after ToT f7 is finish)

Wang_Yhorm

Jan 3, 2020
Could someone please tell me why I couldn't drink any postion in Tiffany's maze? After fighting against with those slime, I have no much health left, and game text still shows "don't need drink postion here", so i have no chance to win her. Is it a bug?

Aug 22, 2018
Could someone please tell me why I couldn't drink any postion in Tiffany's maze? After fighting against with those slime, I have no much health left, and game text still shows "don't need drink postion here", so i have no chance to win her. Is it a bug?
Download the latest version (1.3.6), it fixes that. Download link should be 1 or 2 pages back.

Reactions: Wang_Yhorm

abc6401530

Feb 15, 2020
Is there a guide for this game? I am stuck after knowing that there is a secret path in the forest from the mumbling of a bandit.

Aug 22, 2018
Is there a way to regain max HP?
No, but:

- The game throws potions at you, which are sufficient to heal from any given normal enemy.
- The final boss for the route where your Max HP gets lowered, is scripted so you can't die to her.

If you're on a version where the dream-world area doesn't let you use potions, check the rest of this thread - version 1.3.6 fixes that bug, and there's a download here somewhere.

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
Anyone know how to get the Mayor ending I have used her shoes and gone to her house but I cannot get her ending

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Mayor ending I have used her shoes and gone to her house but I cannot get her ending
Give the age potion thing to Bart, and experience the best part of the game (and the mayor ending too I guess).

Aug 22, 2018
When exactly do I have to give Bart the age potion? I don't ever get the option to do so...

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. It's when you go to get him to meet the Succubus. It's also *hilarious*.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2019
the secret ending is just awesome.. the background music that plays when bart goes full on super warrior is so good. that boy litterally kicked the ass of a Succubus! would appreciate a sequel of this game, may be against her sister?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Pardon me asking, but how can I progress on the Tiffany slave route? (hero path but I plan on yielding to Tiffany) I drank the youth potion myself instead of giving her Bart, became her slave after the fight, signed the deal with her so that she won't kill the 2 kids and now she's given me a task to get Bart outside of the house at night (likely so she could feed on Nate), but there seems to be no way to do this! At day neither Nate nor Bart have any new dialogue and at night I get a prompt saying "I shouldn't disturb Nate" or something like that when I try to enter his house! How do I progress the questline? Is this route still incomplete?
If so it would be a shame as I think my favourite ending would be Tiffany winning and MC becoming her slave rather than dying, as well as having tried to be a valiant hero and save the village. (I don't play femdom games to defeat the mistresses, but I find the "Loser Ending" just too unbelievable and MC too much of a scumbag to empathize with on that route...)

Some help would be much appreciated!

• Angry
Reactions: byran47
Aug 22, 2018
Pardon me asking, but how can I progress on the Tiffany slave route? (hero path but I plan on yielding to Tiffany) I drank the youth potion myself instead of giving her Bart, became her slave after the fight, signed the deal with her so that she won't kill the 2 kids and now she's given me a task to get Bart outside of the house at night (likely so she could feed on Nate), but there seems to be no way to do this! At day neither Nate nor Bart have any new dialogue and at night I get a prompt saying "I shouldn't disturb Nate" or something like that when I try to enter his house! How do I progress the questline? Is this route still incomplete?
If so it would be a shame as I think my favourite ending would be Tiffany winning and MC becoming her slave rather than dying, as well as having tried to be a valiant hero and save the village. (I don't play femdom games to defeat the mistresses, but I find the "Loser Ending" just too unbelievable and MC too much of a scumbag to empathize with on that route...)

Some help would be much appreciated!
They're hiding from his mum because her punishments involve spanking. You have a time potion that makes you look like the kid who's supposed to be getting punished. 'nuff said.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes