Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Holy sh!t, a Bo Wei game not based around feet/toilet/smell fetish. It's the holy f@cking grail.

Edit: Nvm, feet are still there. Bo Wei is still patron of the foot/smell fetish ascendant. (The weirdo.)
The foot smell fetish is one of the best lol. Better than the Foot lick and the Footjob fetish.

• Angry
Reactions: cozyboy and byran47

Deore

Aug 17, 2019
Version 1.3.6 lets you use potions in the final area with the slimes. So just use a potion after each fight. I was able to beat Tiffany with the Hero's Sword + Love Prints + other armor, which resulted in ATK 7 MHP 5.

About the different endings, this is what I was able to piece together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love you

Reactions: Anaklusmos247

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
I am not sure, if feels like a complete game given the story you follow that centers around this one succubus comes to a closure in the end.
Is there an ending where you can become tiffanys slave or something like that and she doesnt kill you?

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Are you sure you're playing the latest version? I specifically fixed that when I cleaned up Bo's English, I even made fun of him in DMs. Maybe I didn't end up fixing it :HideThePain:
View attachment 549288

EDIT: lol turns out I didn't change it. Just sent him an updated version, he might put out a 1.0.3 for it. Woops.
Is there an ending where you can become tiffany's slave without dying, i already played through the game and just wondering if im missing something

flamingken

Jul 7, 2018
The Hero End has the MC kill Tiffany then her elder sister appears and faces off against him in a cliffhanger.

AriAsu

Nov 15, 2018
Plese help me to find major ending, i hv save the both those kid, then they hide in shop, i go to their mom with drinking potion, after that serve tifanny, but still cant chose fight and thennsumit, the ending is TIFANNY ENDING

Deore

Aug 17, 2019
Plese help me to find major ending, i hv save the both those kid, then they hide in shop, i go to their mom with drinking potion, after that serve tifanny, but still cant chose fight and thennsumit, the ending is TIFANNY ENDING
When tifanny tells you to bring a kid, wait untill the morning, then purchase the time potion and talk with the kid and select to give him the potion.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes