twat21

Feb 12, 2020
how to unlock the secret ending with the mayor im super lost been playing for hours
not sure on if it's an ending but purchase the secret chest from the potion shop, grinding the barbarian people (sry i forgot what they're called) was the fastest for me at 100g each

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
View attachment 547740

Overview:
A no-reverse femdom game by Bowei and Koda. You are the captain of the village guard and find a low-level succubus in the forest. She claims to be harmless and is very alluring, but...
Will your lose your energy, dignity, and friends to lust, or find a way to escape Tiffany's Trap?​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-27
Release Date: 2020-02-10
Developer: Bo Wei -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploader Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Thanks supermann88 for the link!

View attachment 547738 View attachment 547739 View attachment 547746
the game doesn't work?

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
its fixed now, I had to install a game maker for it also there is only one ending for the game? I got the loser ending from the succubus and I also saved the kid in the next save?
and the patch notes says there is 6 main outcomes and 4 variations on main outcomes and a special secret outcome but there is no detailed file or guide of how to get them, I even tried getting an ending with the queen but nope just footjob scenes which doesn't really count as endings, so yeah I think the dev lied about 11 endings :/

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
I gone through the whole forum only 4 endings were said idk how the dev gets 11, also there really should be a queen ending, wouldn't be bad to add it, and have the character live there permanently or something.

Darkpop

Feb 17, 2019
For some reason their are multiple files missing(ex. Decision3 and others) is there anywhere i could go to get them

HotshotGG

Sep 3, 2018
Try downloading RPG Maker VX (I can't link cause not enough posts) and copying the files from there. It worked for me.

Kenjan

Dec 8, 2018
How the heck do I not die to the slimes in the weird demon dimension? I can't get more than six HP can I?

rhakark

Dec 17, 2018
Genuinely unsure how you're supposed to get these endings. I have theorys and what I've accomplished.

Rescuing all the villagers leaves you with a base atk of 7 and a max hp of 6 if using the stam accessory. Neither this, nor having the 2 guts items I could find (Collar/Hearts) lets you get anywhere close to the end of the succu-realm, and results in the livestock ending.

I haven't tried getting all the HP items/ the 5atk axe, and letting her get the entire village and fighting at the end. Though I can't imagine that's how to get the secret ending or any sort of good ending.

I imagine you're supposed to save the village and weaken yourself to get this secret ending, though no clue where to go once you get the sword.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Version 1.3.6 lets you use potions in the final area with the slimes. So just use a potion after each fight. I was able to beat Tiffany with the Hero's Sword + Love Prints + other armor, which resulted in ATK 7 MHP 5.

About the different endings, this is what I was able to piece together.

bob8boy8

Dec 22, 2018
I like this game's concept and setting more than ToT, hopefully Bowei decides to flesh this one out some more. The content with the bandit queen and the mayor seemed pretty lacking

Reactions: ValsThorn
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes