greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...three forms of cucking...
I looked up the definition of Cuckold in multiple online dictionaries ( ) and could not find any that listed the "three forms" of it. Could you show me where you found such a definition?

On the other hand I was able to find definitions for three forms of (NTR) on a site dedicate to Visual Novels: , ,

• Angry
Reactions: Truemourne

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I looked up the definition of Cuckold in multiple online dictionaries ( ) and could not find any that listed the "three forms" of it. Could you show me where you found such a definition?

On the other hand I was able to find definitions for three forms of (NTR) on a site dedicate to Visual Novels: , ,
imo A is cheating and C is rape

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
It's not about types of Netorare, but types of NTR, which can mean Netorare, Netori and Netorase.
Netorare - your loved one is stolen from you
Netori - you steal someone else loved one
Netorase - you willingly ask your loved one or in other way make her/him fuck with somebody else for your own guilty pleasure

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
if you guys dont stop this soon, mods are gonna come through with the axe like they did in the other thread, this isnt the place for that discussion

• Angry
Reactions: Frank01

Chadmoot

Feb 11, 2019
Someone needs to update/get a new link for this. 1.3.6 came out for the bug that you cannot heal in the demon realm. 1.3.5 is bugged that you literally cannot get that ending as you will die lose before even getting to her

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
BabyYoda
Tiffany's Trap Plus 1.3.6
- Patch Notes -

how to defeat tiffany.
she doesn't fight with me,always tell me to bring a boy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can you say every scense have unique scense or all endgings have same scenses with only another interactions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blinghit

Jan 16, 2018
I got this error when opening version 1.35:

"rpgvxace rtp is required to run this game"

Any known fix?

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
when bart and jack go to hide in the potion shop
When does it happen? How can I get there? Right now Succubus is in the village with the collar on the MC neck. Should I go for a traet? Try to confront?

Last edited:

JohnHenrys

Aug 14, 2017
did anyone get the chest on the other side of the bridge push thingy? I opened the chest with the wooden shield in it and was wondering what was in the other.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes