thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
Well, I see a lot of things about Koda and Bo Wei but I don't know what everyone is talking about ? It's making me curious and since nobody answered the question on the first page, I'd like to ask if someone would so kind as to make a quick explanation of the situation for me ?

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Well, I see a lot of things about Koda and Bo Wei but I don't know what everyone is talking about ? It's making me curious and since nobody answered the question on the first page, I'd like to ask if someone would so kind as to make a quick explanation of the situation for me ?
Same... actually I just searched ''Koda Bo Wei'' on Google and found out about another game... also in Google Images you can find some discord screenshots.
Isnt technology amazing ??!!1 :D

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Can't see your post, probably got deleted because we can't talk about any other project of the same devs in the thread of the other games (ToT, WG), even is they are affecting the development time of said game.

Dec 2, 2018
Played through this game in one sitting. It is quite different to Warrior's Guild and Tower of Trample. There is a grindy element at the very beginning of the game. There is no good ending, which was a little disappointing but the femdom elements were good and had that classic Bo Wei method. The teasing and domination revolves around feet and legs with some elements of corruption. So if that is your thing, give it a go. I would probably say this is my least favourite Bo Wei/Koda game, however, that does not at all mean that the game is bad.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I really don't consider it NTR at all though...I really just wanted to kill the succubus the entire time, shes going to kill them all otherwise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, the only female character I even remotely liked was the mother of the kids. I really hated the demon. Hero end is certainly worthy of the title though, I like it.

Last edited:

tiru

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone got an extracted version of it to share? Mine is giving an error when I try to extract/execute the exe file.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I see this has the NTR tag. Which of the three romanji words that abbreviate to NTR are in this game?

Lev95

Jan 16, 2018
how to unlock hero route? should i save jack?what is my next move supposed to be?

D

Deleted member 985467

I see this has the NTR tag. Which of the three romanji words that abbreviate to NTR are in this game?
I don't think it means what you think it means. NTR is an abbreviation for "netorare", which is cuckolding.

• Angry
Reactions: Frank01
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes