lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
For everyone still stuck here is a map. And you can clearly see the secret passage for advancing in the game.

Its NORTH-WEST. And not North-South... it might get fixxed in an 1.3 version later.
View attachment 550110
wait people couldn't find the passage? there's practically a arrow saying "Here I am." hell I found the kid before I found the bandit camp

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
This def does not get a completed tag imo
pretty sure there are no further plans to add to this in the foreseeable future, there might be a touch up (fix for directions) but as has been said before this was just a side project. (i actually think it was a 2 week challenge or something along those lines)

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I think this Bandit Queen is way more beautiful than Tifanny. I just fell in love with her :( Do we know if he will add her to the game or not?
Depends on how many delays koda puts on the next update for ToT, the count is at 1 currently, if there are too many bo might come back to this

Reactions: ati1082
D

Deleted member 44741

So, the only way to progress in this game is to send an innocent kid (teenager?) to his death?

I love femdom, but this is a bit overkill (pun intended).

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Where do you get the katana from?
H
A bit sad that the developer didn't bother to add an ending in which we can save the boy and be the hero, managed to do all the game in the first day, for those that wanna do it in one day without going back (until you meet the succubus):

-Take the 2 potions and the shield in the village, equip the shield
-Sell the 2 point at the pawn shop and buy the weapon of 100 gold then equip it
-Fight your way through the forest, overall you shouldn't fear any slime, the green ones take 6 hp and gives you a 10 hp potion so it's worth to kill them all, blue slimes will take 1 hp and have a 50% chance to give the 2hp potion.
-Accumulate all defensive equipment then go to the bandit camp
-Evade most fights, you only have to kill the ones guarding the chests or that are in the middle of the way
-Go to the left side of the map when you can, you need the attack amulet so that the bandits will take 4 HP rather than 6
-You can choose to not kill the bandit leader if you want, the yellow slime isn't truly strong and you can defeat it while fully healed, and you can get the katana below to kill it easier later on.

Overall I missed a good ending in which you don't betray your friends.
How exactly do you progree in the story. I've talked to the succubus ( after talking to the brigand leader) who just went to back to sleep and now I'm confused.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Where do you get the katana from?
H

How exactly do you progree in the story. I've talked to the succubus ( after talking to the brigand leader) who just went to back to sleep and now I'm confused.
Adventure into the forest, go back to the city (it changes to night) go again into the forest and go find the succubus.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I've reached the end, and I have to say, despite how much we shit on Koda, we do need him to reel back Bo's ideas from time to time because this ending was just pathetic and wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I've reached the end, and I have to say, despite how much we shit on Koda, we do need him to reel back Bo's ideas from time to time because this ending was just pathetic and wrong on so many levels.
Dont tempt fate, as was said before in this thread this game was a two week challenge and to be honest both WG and ToT have some scenes more ??? than this ending. Its true Koda adds some pretty nice flair to things but you have to choose one; having an sort of decent release schedule or Koda.
You could always talk to Sylph Phoenix about it, i believe he is more informed than i.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
Nov 10, 2018
Geralt_of_Trivia Yeah you are right this was just supposed to be a challenge for himself. And to push some fast food game out while they are stuck with Tower of Trample. I think he has done it in like 10-12 days, that was pretty fast. The bandit camp was also supposed to have this "Bandit Queen character."But because he was going fast she got scrapped sadly:

View attachment 551008
Wish he had made the game about her instead, but then again that's what WG and TOT basically are.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Wait a minute, so you're telling me Koda actually paid attention to the noncoherent ramblings of the handful of loonies who thought there was NTR in this game? And he also felt so bad about a child NPC getting killed that he had to create an entire different route where it doesn't happen?
What a fucking joke, even after being told by his supposed boss that he shouldn't dare getting near this project, he still manages to find the most nonsensical excuses to do it, and have every other piece of content that people have been waiting for delayed even more.
I can now confidently say that Koda was the worst thing to happen to Bo's games, and I'm finally getting off Mr Bo's Wild Ride.
I'm done with this shit. Fuck Koda. PEACE.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Wait a minute, so you're telling me Koda actually paid attention to the noncoherent ramblings of the handful of loonies who thought there was NTR in this game? And he also felt so bad about a child NPC getting killed that he had to create an entire different route where it doesn't happen?
What a fucking joke, even after being told by his supposed boss that he shouldn't dare getting near this project, he still manages to find the most nonsensical excuses to do it, and have every other piece of content that people have been waiting for delayed even more.
I can now confidently say that Koda was the worst thing to happen to Bo's games, and I'm finally getting off Mr Bo's Wild Ride.
I'm done with this shit. Fuck Koda. PEACE.
Wait, the changes are Koda's work and not Bo's? Did they say that somewhere and I'm missing it? If so I totally agree with you, that's ridiculous given all the other things he has to work on. Although it won't surprise me in the least if it's true.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Wait, the changes are Koda's work and not Bo's? Did they say that somewhere and I'm missing it? If so I totally agree with you, that's ridiculous given all the other things he has to work on. Although it won't surprise me in the least if it's true.
Narak8813 says so in TOTs thread, so yes, it seems that Koda is looking for excuses for not doing his job anymore.

Feb 2, 2020
Can i ask why koda is even needed? did bo write for the first couple of villainesses cause honestly they were quite good and pretty much the same quality as koda. Bo has proberly made a few mistakes but atleast the end product is quality. It seems that if koda wasnt gone then tot would be on floor 8 and wg would have 6 combantents to fight and have the same amount of content as tot practically. Koda if youre reading this. We just want more content and for you to manage your time better.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Tiffany's Trap Plus 1.3 - Google Drive
Patch Notes -

Here enjoy! And we have the bandit leader!:)
And here we have it folks, the reason why 3 weeks of development were wasted in a quirky fast food rushed game (please don't stop donating) instead of implementing what was promised in the patch notes of another project 2 MONTHS AGO that were "finished" (quite similar to spring cleaning Cobra only traced art update déjà vu).
Thanks for the update Narak8813, I'm sorry that everytime I rant I quote your posts.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes