Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
so i go to the injured bandit and he says theres a secret entrance in the north-south of the forest but i cant seem to find it. Can anyone help

Reactions: osansan

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Yo is there any chance Bo Wei will ever make a game that doesn't revolve around femdom?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
so i go to the injured bandit and he says theres a secret entrance in the north-south of the forest but i cant seem to find it. Can anyone help
Are you sure you're playing the latest version? I specifically fixed that when I cleaned up Bo's English, I even made fun of him in DMs. Maybe I didn't end up fixing it :HideThePain:
1581470414822.png

EDIT: lol turns out I didn't change it. Just sent him an updated version, he might put out a 1.0.3 for it. Woops.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Why is bo is wasting time on many small games when he should be working on TOT :unsure:
For me I'm glad to see him make another game. As ToT at one point was a somewhat fun kinda grindy fetishy game. It quickly became a game that includes so many extreme kinks that are unavoidable that it's hard to enjoy.

A decent example is this game in itself, yep, footplay, sweat stuff, not bad, humiliation, not bad. Sentencing a child to death for your own sexual gratification. Bo Wei, why do you have to make it fucked up? It's like that RPGM game Summerschool or something to that effect, in the very beginning you have to decide whether you or your younger brother gets their dick cut off. Why, why make a player make that choice. I've heard from the developer of that game that, 'I wanted the player to have to make a decision that had a lot of weight behind it early on.' Which shows because the rest of the game often doesn't have something near that level of traumatizing content.

pervert12345671

Feb 12, 2020
Excuse me, who has the Chinese version of Tiffany? Can you share it? Thank you
I even can't start the game. It always lost files.no one would translate the game to Chinese. it's too small and no body knows. as you can find the game here I believe you absolutely don't need translation,dude. I m Chinese too. it's fun to process the games in English(≧∇≦)/

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
If you mean the bandit boss you will get a weapon that gives 5 damage, that's all, overall you need to find the succubus and visit her at night and become a shitty MC that deserves death.
but in what part of the forest is the secret entrance i cant seem to find it?

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
Does this game actually contains any sex besides footjob (i hate it). Because the art is very good and it´s a shame that you can only perceive the same fetish over and over and oooooover again. In my particular case, i´m more into females being dominant during sex (no pegging shit).

• Angry
Reactions: omni5
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes