Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
It isn't complete. There might be updates from times to times, there was one today after the release for occasional bugs. He has been working on CGs sketches as well for the Bandit arc.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I like what that pink hair succubus looks like, we'll see how the game looks

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Not bad at all for what it is. I beat it in an hour and 40 minutes of gametime, that's exploring every dead-end, not including a few restarts. The way the game ended when I played it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
A bit sad that the developer didn't bother to add an ending in which we can save the boy and be the hero, managed to do all the game in the first day, for those that wanna do it in one day without going back (until you meet the succubus):

-Take the 2 potions and the shield in the village, equip the shield
-Sell the 2 point at the pawn shop and buy the weapon of 100 gold then equip it
-Fight your way through the forest, overall you shouldn't fear any slime, the green ones take 6 hp and gives you a 10 hp potion so it's worth to kill them all, blue slimes will take 1 hp and have a 50% chance to give the 2hp potion.
-Accumulate all defensive equipment then go to the bandit camp
-Evade most fights, you only have to kill the ones guarding the chests or that are in the middle of the way
-Go to the left side of the map when you can, you need the attack amulet so that the bandits will take 4 HP rather than 6
-You can choose to not kill the bandit leader if you want, the yellow slime isn't truly strong and you can defeat it while fully healed, and you can get the katana below to kill it easier later on.

Overall I missed a good ending in which you don't betray your friends.
this game was a little side project made while he waits for his english translator to actually do work and stop procrastinating on his two other active games

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Why is bo is wasting time on many small games when he should be working on TOT :unsure:
Hes done all the work on them he has to do so far, koda is the one handling the translation clean up (whilst apparently taking more time than seems justifiable to rewrite and produce so form of sordid 'masterpiece' of writing).
This game had the english clean up done by Sylph Phoenix who just made it make sense with little embellishment to my understanding but it still came out great.

chronoa

Oct 22, 2019
Hes done all the work on them he has to do so far, koda is the one handling the translation clean up (whilst apparently taking more time than seems justifiable to rewrite and produce so form of sordid 'masterpiece' of writing).
This game had the english clean up done by Sylph Phoenix who just made it make sense with little embellishment to my understanding but it still came out great.
I think this game (which I freaking loved) is a passive agresive way of saying: "I get shit done in time, if anyone is taking his darn sweet time and delaying everything is Koda"

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
The 7th floor still hasn't been released after more than a year and he goes out and makes another game. Of course i try it out and apparently i am suppose to find a secret passage that's to the North-South............. there is no such thing as North-South lol.
Thats not bo wei's fault. He's done his part on the 7th floor, koda is delaying the 7th floor with excuses cause he cant do jack shit

Reactions: Ravensbane

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
A bit sad that the developer didn't bother to add an ending in which we can save the boy and be the hero, managed to do all the game in the first day, for those that wanna do it in one day without going back (until you meet the succubus):

-Take the 2 potions and the shield in the village, equip the shield
-Sell the 2 point at the pawn shop and buy the weapon of 100 gold then equip it
-Fight your way through the forest, overall you shouldn't fear any slime, the green ones take 6 hp and gives you a 10 hp potion so it's worth to kill them all, blue slimes will take 1 hp and have a 50% chance to give the 2hp potion.
-Accumulate all defensive equipment then go to the bandit camp
-Evade most fights, you only have to kill the ones guarding the chests or that are in the middle of the way
-Go to the left side of the map when you can, you need the attack amulet so that the bandits will take 4 HP rather than 6
-You can choose to not kill the bandit leader if you want, the yellow slime isn't truly strong and you can defeat it while fully healed, and you can get the katana below to kill it easier later on.

Overall I missed a good ending in which you don't betray your friends.

what will happen after i fight ? i can't find anything,
after i back to the home i found it's night and nothing to today but sleep,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omni5

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
what will happen after i fight ? i can't find anything,
after i back to the home i found it's night and nothing to today but sleep,
If you mean the bandit boss you will get a weapon that gives 5 damage, that's all, overall you need to find the succubus and visit her at night and become a shitty MC that deserves death.

Reactions: Celice
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes