Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Really like this game, and it's progressing quite fast too, I think it just shows who slows the progress of other Bo Wei's game... Don't remember the name of the dude that makes the translations, but I wonder, do you make any suggestions/additions to the story ? Anyway good playthrough, a bit different from ToT/WG since there are no "fighting" elements but good for a "side/challenge game for fun" kind of thing

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I have not tried the most recent version so this might be different but in the first one you only had to have the best gear and full health before figthing her.
Yeah it's honestly a landslide if you just take about...a hour? To light grind some coin, and buy what you need.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
how does one get barts special mission and the secret end? i assume it involves the mayor?
Buy the Time Potion from Gale, then talk to Bart at night, choose to give him the Time Potion.
And he is not barts, he is the most powerful and heroic champion in this world---Bart Blancoooooooooooo~

Reactions: Alemar

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Hi folks. 1.3.5 introduced a bug where you can't use potions on the final map (when I disabled the feather).
This is fixed in 1.3.6. The combat is indeed meant to be fairly trivial if you've explored the game at all.

I don't want to get entangled in an argument about what is/isn't NTR. I used that term in the patch notes because I think it gets the point across for people who were put off by those scenes on the default route, whatever their precise personal reasons.

Ultimately, because it's a touchier kink I think it's better to over-tag than under-tag it, and a woman stringing you along with the promise of sexual favors and then humiliating you as you watch other men receive those favors can push similar buttons. That said, the unequivocally accurate tag is Voyeurism, so I would add that as well.

In an Overview rewrite and some tag suggestions to BabyYoda below, I also removed Big Ass/Tits (while Tiffany's aren't bad, there are no ass or boob-focused scenes) and added: Shota (Bart / regressed protag), Humiliation (duh), Voyeurism (above), and Spanking / Mind Control (introduced in Hero route).

Overview:
A no-reverse femdom game by Bowei and Koda. You are the captain of the village guard and find a low-level succubus in the forest. She claims to be harmless and is very alluring, but...

Will your lose your energy, dignity, and friends to lust, or find a way to escape Tiffany's Trap?
Genres:
2DCG, 2D game, RPG, Male protagonist, Female Domination, Multiple Endings, Monster Girl, Shota, Footjob, Humiliation, Teasing, Masturbation, Mind Control, Spanking, Voyeurism, NTR

Last edited:

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
So, there is the 'event chain' with the Bandit Queen, and the new content with the succubus.
Is there any content about the Mayor or the Mother (she has a freaking whip in her house)? I know you can buy the boots for 9999G, but it still doesn't allow me to enter her house or anything.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
So, there is the 'event chain' with the Bandit Queen, and the new content with the succubus.
Is there any content about the Mayor or the Mother (she has a freaking whip in her house)? I know you can buy the boots for 9999G, but it still doesn't allow me to enter her house or anything.
the mother you get while on the hero route, when bart and jack go to hide in the potion shop go to her house with a time potion. the mayor i have the same question for, i got the boots, but nothing else.

Reactions: EchoofZen

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Last edited:

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
In an Overview rewrite and some tag suggestions to @BabyYoda below, I also removed Big Ass/Tits (while Tiffany's aren't bad, there are no ass or boob-focused scenes) and added: Shota (Bart / regressed protag), Humiliation (duh), Voyeurism (above), and Spanking / Mind Control (introduced in Hero route).
Thanks Koda, I've changed what you suggested. The tags you removed are just to say that there is characters with this quality in the game, dont need to have focused scenes in this content.

Breakd0wn

Jan 29, 2020
Yeah this is great & all, but where tf is the 7th floor??!!
"Sorry guys we're just too busy at the moment to update our game,. Have 3 entirely new games instead!"
As a patreon for ToT I'm not sure how I should feel

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Reactions: Narak8813
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes