RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Holy sh!t, a Bo Wei game not based around feet/toilet/smell fetish. It's the holy f@cking grail.

Edit: Nvm, feet are still there. Bo Wei is still patron of the foot/smell fetish ascendant. (The weirdo.)

Last edited:

sasuke708

Feb 24, 2018
How to beat tiffany ? I only have 6 hearts in the end, i keep dying for the green smile, there is a way of not lose the hearts ?

Feb 2, 2020
how to unlock the secret ending with the mayor im super lost been playing for hours
save the first kid by getting the time potion from the potion seller. Give it to him at night and he will defeat tiffany. Also the chest that you can purchase from the potion seller has a scene for the mayor with the item thats alot hotter then the ending imo, worth it

tiru

Jan 13, 2018
Can someone share a zipped version of the game folder after extracted the exe? it still giving me error when I extract it. Even through i already installed the RTP so I can test if it's a problem on my PC or something else. Thanks in advance.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
How to get hero ending? Tiffany is in the village already. How to progress futher?

Akira18x

Nov 8, 2019
How to get hero ending? Tiffany is in the village already. How to progress futher?
Hero ending is not possible right now I think. You only have 10 hearts at the ending and can't drink potions, so defeat Tiffany is impossible.
But to proceed just do what she says and give part of your life to save the mens in the village.

Akira18x

Nov 8, 2019
It is possible, I did as instructed and used the time potion to turn myself into the boy which is the beginning of the Hero route. But I don't know what to do next.
Yep, after this she go to the village and order you to find a way to make Bart leave the house at night, you need to heal the kid you found near the river, and then Bart will sleep in the house of his friend, leaving the green hair warrior alone at night. If you talk to Bart and after talk to Tiffany they will say what you need to do.

Akira18x

Nov 8, 2019
How? The Tiffany doesn't order me anything and I can do nothing to reach the boy.
I played again to find where you having trouble
So, after saved both kid and bring Tiffany to the village, go to her house at night, take your reward and confront, after shoe and sock scene go to sleep. Go to talk with Tiffany again (by the morning) and she will order you.

Reactions: Esti

dement

Feb 15, 2018
save the first kid by getting the time potion from the potion seller. Give it to him at night and he will defeat tiffany. Also the chest that you can purchase from the potion seller has a scene for the mayor with the item thats alot hotter then the ending imo, worth it
How to unlock chest scene?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes