EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
561623_12.png

Overview:
A no-reverse femdom game by Bowei and Koda. You are the captain of the village guard and find a low-level succubus in the forest. She claims to be harmless and is very alluring, but...
Will your lose your energy, dignity, and friends to lust, or find a way to escape Tiffany's Trap?​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-03
Release Date: 2020-02-10
Developer: Bo Wei -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploader Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

561625_13.png 561626_14.png Talk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The 7th floor still hasn't been released after more than a year and he goes out and makes another game. Of course i try it out and apparently i am suppose to find a secret passage that's to the North-South............. there is no such thing as North-South lol.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well overall the game was pretty great, it was short but oh well. it took me about 45 min to complete. Would love to see more games like these from Bo, centering around deadly succubi.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
A bit sad that the developer didn't bother to add an ending in which we can save the boy and be the hero, managed to do all the game in the first day, for those that wanna do it in one day without going back (until you meet the succubus):

-Take the 2 potions and the shield in the village, equip the shield
-Sell the 2 point at the pawn shop and buy the weapon of 100 gold then equip it
-Fight your way through the forest, overall you shouldn't fear any slime, the green ones take 6 hp and gives you a 10 hp potion so it's worth to kill them all, blue slimes will take 1 hp and have a 50% chance to give the 2hp potion.
-Accumulate all defensive equipment then go to the bandit camp
-Evade most fights, you only have to kill the ones guarding the chests or that are in the middle of the way
-Go to the left side of the map when you can, you need the attack amulet so that the bandits will take 4 HP rather than 6
-You can choose to not kill the bandit leader if you want, the yellow slime isn't truly strong and you can defeat it while fully healed, and you can get the katana below to kill it easier later on.

Overall I missed a good ending in which you don't betray your friends.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes