byran47

Jun 8, 2017
You mean Fallen Princess Lucia? Has that been translated?
You don't happen to have a link do you?
It is and no but its on UMLF translations.
Its around 90-100% Done or even completed by now.
EDIT: Here Sadly its not totally done but last time I played it was a pretty big amount translated.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It is and no but its on UMLF translations.
Its around 90-100% Done or even completed by now.
Thanks. I found a version on Sukebei. Don't know if it's the latest one though. So I'll check the translation thread on ULMF. Sigh. Now if only ULMF weren't so broken. I can't even seem to find a thread search option. Gonna have to search for it manually.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Personally speaking, I didn't use the tag "Cheating" or "NTR". In the end, the husband is dead so... who she's cheating? The memory of his lost husband? XD
Thats why it confuses me too XD I guess Ill play it to find out.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There it is, do we not have a Page on here because its a loli or what? Or just flown under the radar?
Thanks, guys. Already found it on my own. Google helped. :p Still, I appreciate the help.
Now if only I could find those uncensored images by yugifan. It's supposed to be on his Discord, but I can't find them. I have no idea how to navigate that damn site or search for things on it.

And yeah, it's sadly probably not posted here 'cause it's way too hardcore loli. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: byran47

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks, guys. Already found it on my own. Google helped. :p Still, I appreciate the help.
Now if only I could find those uncensored images by yugifan. It's supposed to be on his Discord, but I can't find them. I have no idea how to navigate that damn site or search for things on it.

And yeah, it's sadly probably not posted here 'cause it's way too hardcore loli. :FeelsBadMan:
I see.
And yea probably, its a damn shame how much this site is missing out on games because they have lolis and shotas. There are probably numerous I don't even know are translated.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I figured out what It meant by cuckoldry now in DL Site already, instantly, the Son is in love with the mom.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
So
How do i increase lust? Just by losing fights?
That's what I did till I hit 20, then a world of opportunities open.
The first boss has repeating GOR, other than that you can play clear through to the end of the 2rd dungeon without doing any H stuff. The 2nd boss also has a repeating event with many stages.

Good game overall fair combat system, fast text and walk speed.
8/10.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
for the guys who want quick GOR, paste this in the Data folder, load recent save and save it again. load new save. You should have a key item i made "Surrender Stone", that does what it is named. for use in battle. backup your old stuff.
Not working for me.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Will this game be ever updated on h-scenes? The h-scenes aren't that many in the recollection room either.

Arija

May 7, 2017
Can you not dance in the bar? Or unlock the gate in the bar or one of the houses? I beat 2 dungeons so far and been at 100% lust for a long time. Do i need to beat the 3rd one? I feel like if i do the game will end...

chiisanakyo

Sep 9, 2017
Can you not dance in the bar? Or unlock the gate in the bar or one of the houses? I beat 2 dungeons so far and been at 100% lust for a long time. Do i need to beat the 3rd one? I feel like if i do the game will end...
No, there is no dance scene in this game.
The dance scenes are in their other game ( the MC Laquia is a student of Diana )

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
No, there is no dance scene in this game.
The dance scenes are in their other game ( the MC Laquia is a student of Diana )
Darn. Sure hope someone translates that.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just saw my first H scene. I used the self destruct item, so ended up with that caretaker. That was ... disappointing. Single image, a bit of text. Done. Tell me that other scenes have effort put into them?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes