88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Missing cursor animaion in Grafic system. Who can givme file cursor animation?

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks, guys. Already found it on my own. Google helped. :p Still, I appreciate the help.
Now if only I could find those uncensored images by yugifan. It's supposed to be on his Discord, but I can't find them. I have no idea how to navigate that damn site or search for things on it.

And yeah, it's sadly probably not posted here 'cause it's way too hardcore loli. :FeelsBadMan:
Where did you find it? Do you think you can send me a link?

NITM-T

Nov 3, 2020
(Google translator)
Thank you very much for sharing that game! I've been looking for a while, but only broken links. So, someone told me about this forum.
I also like to give my thanks to Dragon Sins for asked about how to put the game in full screen (another thread), qazad for the reply showing a tool for that since those screens are too small n' I can't stand that "forced" full one those game has. And baka, the one who brought the tool for us, bct.sizer.
I know this's an English community, only. But, I wanted to thank you all for the amazing work you guys do, here! Thank you!

So, about the game, I really liked! Is a short one, but it is pretty lively with lots of characters! A few side quests (which, I like to complete them more than the main story itself), good story (despite that she keep saying the same line even when she'd to be pretty crazy) n' good battles whose gave me a good time grinding! The scenes are cool, too! She's really beautiful, I liked a lot! By her category, I was expecting something else, hehe. Still, it was worth looked for that game till I find it, here.

I finished with the 4th ending:
0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: International
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes