Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
yea they didn't buy enuf top end cards with sli/crossfire so nvidia and amd discontinued those. :p
Tech was there, devs didn't use it, so nobody buyed more cards.
However, check Rebellion's Sniper Elite 4, Strange Brigade CF tests. Almost 100% perf increase with RX 580 cards, which was a middle lvl card. It could be great, devs didn't know or want to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I played to the point of getting stabbed by X in the Police Station, which kicked me out of the game (at least the 3rd time MC was killed). Is that the end of content or did I make a wrong choice somewhere?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played to the point of getting stabbed by X in the Police Station, which kicked me out of the game (at least the 3rd time MC was killed). Is that the end of content or did I make a wrong choice somewhere?
wrong choice somewhere. game currently ends shortly after ellie tastes her brother's cum.

Dec 30, 2023
This game blows!!! The Ellie fight is a joke!! The screen shows a color I hit the right choice and its always wrong. You have to beat her to continue the story. There are so many better games out there then this crap!! Deleted!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game blows!!! The Ellie fight is a joke!! The screen shows a color I hit the right choice and its always wrong. You have to beat her to continue the story. There are so many better games out there then this crap!! Deleted!!
right, that battle is just too high tempo fight.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Another good one dead :cry:

Searched 3 games today, all are abandoned :cautious:
This Time
Three Rules Of Life
Time For You
familiar story, i have big list of games to play (not that i ever will play all of those) and when checking it when needing new games to play then 1st ten games are abandoned or on hold (and later abandoned).

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes