mateusz1234

Nov 14, 2017
Thanks,
I know im about 99th person asking about it here, but its not that easy to find any information about it here. At least its not easy for me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks,
I know im about 99th person asking about it here, but its not that easy to find any information about it here. At least its not easy for me
only 98th. :p

anyways set in your preferences to show latest 1st and then use search option while on thread.

Reactions: mateusz1234

IamAlbedo

Mar 19, 2023
View attachment 3473308

^ Vanessa Bottom "aka" ASS ^

Dev Update - March 22nd

Hey everyone!

We finally have a release window — the Chapter 01 refresh will be out mid to late May. I know it’s significantly later than expected, but things did not go at all like I thought they would. The refresh will be a free update available to everyone. Apologies, I did not realize that I was burnt out from work until doing simple modeling took me way longer than normal. I’m still working on finding a work-life balance, but I feel like things are better.

Also, I got a little stuck in the experience that comes with working on a game that’s been delayed. It feels like you need to add more things to the release, but really all that does is add more delays. I’ve been trying to stick to the scope and plan to get this release out so we can finally get to Chapter 04.

The biggest thing I’ve been trying to accomplish with the refresh is to exponentially increase the lewd content in Chapter 01. Here are some previews of what’s to come. Hope you enjoy it, and I’m looking forward to this update being done and released.

View attachment 3473311

^ Mandy Pussy Reveal ^

View attachment 3473312

^ Vanessa Post Interrogation ^

View attachment 3473313

^ Dinner New Manegmant ^

View attachment 3473314

^ Vanessa Couch Close Up ^

More news soon and thanks for the support!

Cheers, ZeroHero
Is it released? Wasn't it supposed to be released during May ?

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Is it released? Wasn't it supposed to be released during May ?
I think so, but that was probably a lie to keep some people paying, since all they is make wallpaper and are still doing it. Either devs assumed they would be done around May or it was throwaway statement just to keep people while making wallpapers as a way of making themselves seem active.

I'll gladly like to be wrong, if they are actually hard at working on the update for refreshing Ch1 and creating Ch4 especially since their 1/4 done with the game stated on their website about the game.

İlke Kurtluteoe

Jun 26, 2021
I just finished Chapter 3 on Steam with the walkthrough DLC. So far, it was too complicated and cryptic for an adult game. If there wasn't a walkthrough, I would probably just quit playing during the first chapter. But it is a really interesting game, I'm invested with its story and characters. I just hope Chapter 4 will release this year.

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes