zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Great visuals and a super interesting story (to me). The sisters look very good and original. Mandy and the mom also look super fucking good, though I've seen them (not 1:1 the same) in other games I think.

What I don't like is the blueballing which was acknowledged by the dev himself as a bad thing somewhere in the prologue / first chapter.
Also, breaking the 4th wall is not my thing. The story is pretty interesting, I'm following it and suddenly "Ayoo it's me, the dev, making a funny joke now!"

For what it is right now, a game in its very early development, I'd give it an 8 or 8.5 out of 10. I'm interested in what happens next :)

Reactions: Chrathrard

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Yeah, still not seeing much of the grind people complaining about. The puzzle game should be optional for others who have a hard time, a skip button preferably should be attached. I had no problems with it because it was easy but others might. Elvo is annoying to me, just too much dialogue coming from him, I hope he's only temporary. The visuals are great as usual, the story is heating up, we've made good progress with the mom and I take back what I said last month Ellie is the best and hottest girl in this game. Now to save dear our sister.

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Time for You [v0.11.1] [Zero2HeroGames] - Original Size: 556 MB

Download Mac (855MB)
: - - -
Well, first time seeing a compressed version beeing bigger than the original version lol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far not bad ... The models are decent ... animations decent ... the puzzle stuff a bit grindy but not that terrible

Not much content yet ... Your more busy with the grinding then the actual content lol

But its a decent game so far will keep a eye on it

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, still not seeing much of the grind people complaining about. The puzzle game should be optional for others who have a hard time, a skip button preferably should be attached. I had no problems with it because it was easy but others might. Elvo is annoying to me, just too much dialogue coming from him, I hope he's only temporary. The visuals are great as usual, the story is heating up, we've made good progress with the mom and I take back what I said last month Ellie is the best and hottest girl in this game. Now to save dear our sister.
I think the option to skip during the puzzle or mini games will stop a lot of complaints.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
ELVO is killing this game. Such a shame because the game has huge potential, but the way it's presented is making it very hard to like the game. It's double the shame because all the effort spent on ELVO could've been used to improve other parts of the game instead.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The robot is really annoying, I get that the dev is trying to add some comedy to the game but it's not working for me. Still think the game has a lot of potential I just would like to see less of the robot in the future.

Reactions: Rize

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I dont know why people are so botherd by the robot who care its a little detail :D
I don't think the robot makes the game horrible, but at least for me it makes the game little bit less enjoyable. It makes me want to skip his text.

Reactions: Rize
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes